Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
You've had problems in the past cause you're using the compressed version from some random dude in thread, not the game's fault
The real problem is that everytime another person make the compressed version and somebody fuck it up everytime. But you are completly right that the game works always like a charm.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

ImVeryLul

Sep 26, 2018
I have collected all dumbells (that i know about, gym, police and carlos house) but i still apear to be missing one. Is this a bug or did i really miss one?

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I have the Titan head, shaft, handle, and glue - But it will not give me a spot to assemble them. Does anyone know what I can do? I've accomplished everything else.

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
I have the Titan head, shaft, handle, and glue - But it will not give me a spot to assemble them. Does anyone know what I can do? I've accomplished everything else.
Most likely you haven't found the scroll with the crafting recipe. I don't remember the location but if you click the search button at the top right and type "59012 walkthrough" you will find what you need.

Qtypical98

Dec 24, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.59012] Android

My first attempt at an APK version, so let me know if you have any issues.
Includes Cheat Mod from Jong's
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Approx. 840MB
720p video only (No Low Quality), I can make the Low Quality version (360p) if you guys want it?

Android:
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Can you post the official NLT apk release please?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So is the developer not doing anymore XXX shop videos? I think there is like 4 unlocked at the moment but you have a long list of ??? marks that are not available.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So is the developer not doing anymore XXX shop videos? I think there is like 4 unlocked at the moment but you have a long list of ??? marks that are not available.
You do realise we're ~1/2 way through the updates and we're ~1+ year away from the finish ? He can put 1 every update for the next 6 months and still have room to add even more
Empty void
Why quote me and post your reply in the quote ?

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.59 All secrets Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.57 guide here | v0.61 guide here =>

Last edited:

Zooch

Jul 9, 2021
does anyone else have issues with "just downloading and installing the update" ?
it's not a big deal... the work around is just downloading the entire game each time there's an update.

but, this patch, you get an error when you open the menu "flippers picture can't be loaded" because the img name has been overidden by a file in the patch (there's 270 files replaced this patch when you unzip it into the directories)

last patch, same kinda thing, the room img for the second floor (right room) of the police station can't load.

i must be doing something wrong... I download the patch, open it with winzip, browse the file to "WWW" and then unzip the files into the games WWW file. It then asks "do you want to override X amount of files" i say yes.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
OK anyone know all the locations of the seeds of strength and dumbbells, i only got 4 str and i think im one short of moving rocks? Also how you sneak to the back of the mansion?

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes