TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Is taste being a subjective thing too hard for you to comprehend? One could easily write the following and it's just as valid as your drivel. (Translation for the sarcasm-impaired: Not at all valid, and definitely not my personal opinion.)
You know what? Now that I've actually typed that out, I think I was wrong. Kimberly at least on occasions moves the plot forward. Heather, as far as I can remember, not so much. What has she done besides being MC's real estate agent?
Act as the MC's mother figure and encourage him to do the right thing? What's Chloe done besides not wanna fuck? What's Hannah done besides being DTF? Heck, until this update or the one before it, Elle was completely irrelevant to the story beyond being part of a sex tape that got the MC fired.

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
Can someone give me a hint? The oracle repeats that there are secrets that I still have not discovered, and that I should not be afraid to talk to strangers. I know I missed the keys to the two chests. Someone can advise me where to find these keys?

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Can someone give me a hint? The oracle repeats that there are secrets that I still have not discovered, and that I should not be afraid to talk to strangers. I know I missed the keys to the two chests. Someone can advise me where to find these keys?
Since I don't know personally which keys you have and haven't gotten, all I can do is 1) Ask what the NPCs say when you talk to them.
2) Suggest MV Cheats, which you can use to get any items currently in the game (such as giving yourself more keys)

odino

Aug 14, 2017
not easy try to talks to normal npc around like in front of restaurant they gives hint for secret aslong you did not found them

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
Since I don't know personally which keys you have and haven't gotten, all I can do is 1) Ask what the NPCs say when you talk to them.
2) Suggest MV Cheats, which you can use to get any items currently in the game (such as giving yourself more keys)
Thanks.

Snowie

May 27, 2019
Nice update .. shame about Judy's scene thou .. it started so fucking hot .. had and nice see-through effect during the action .. and after a while, that very nice, pure and innocent nun was begging for it like a bitch in heat and in the end MC wastes it in her ass, pffff ok, i guess ..

I mean come on .. It's one of the oldest kinks in the world .. to pump a little life into an innocent fertile womb of a nun. For an adult game with "Angels and Devils" theme running in the background .. you could have something like Madalyn mind controlling MC or something .. it's such a shame devs do not embrace the pervy-ness and many "special" fetishes it offers, they always touch the "fun stuff" but never really embrace it and deliver .. but that's just my two cents anyway .. all in all nice and fun update .)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
why don't YOU create a bespoke update for visitors to this thread and prove your own non-noodleness by posting it? ;)
Why the fuck would I give anything to you lot ? :oops::unsure: It's more than a year old story that I don't share a thing publicly so yeah a senile tosser who dreams about me being a woman with menopause dropping a bomb as why don't I prove things around here who never cries for any shit... oh wait now it's clear I am the one who needs others help to get shit done right ? :sneaky: You and your pals better prepare yourselves... things will get worse ;)

Why don't I... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: This ones a keeper...

You have really wait 2 hours for an update only that literally exist since 8 hour. You guys must really start reading the thread.
Yeah... reading... :oops::rolleyes::p:BootyTime: Please post a walkthrough how to do that :KEK:

SethCarnius

Aug 31, 2022
17/19 extras, where to find 18 and 19?
Nellies Profile can be found in the warehouse and after you found it you can buy the upgrate in the shop. But i got no idea what the naughty thing with books and the key in the basement is that stranger keep talking about

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Nellies Profile can be found in the warehouse and after you found it you can buy the upgrate in the shop. But i got no idea what the naughty thing with books and the key in the basement is that stranger keep talking about
It's the KS page -- the chest is in a room with books, and the key is in the subterranean area of the house.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.63 All Secrets Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.61 guide here | v0.65 guide here =>

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes