Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
If you aren't massively more turned on by a girl wearing the epitome of the pain of beauty
Absolutely not, no. They look like clowns in it, like little girls trying to be a barbie and grow up or something, doing some cosplay. I prefer girls who wear what they like and just be real instead of trying to look fake-sex-in-the-city just because they saw it in the TV and try to reproduce the look of these women in these heels and dresses. That's not the epitome of beauty but of lack of originality.

When having sex though, shoes definitely don't belong into the bed. Absolute atmosphere killer.

FKS

Jul 9, 2017
Are there hints in the game itself? where to go and what to do?
Yes there are. In the menu -> Oracle. In the locations where there's npc's, click on any of them and they'll give you hints for things that are not part of the main quest line.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Are there hints in the game itself? where to go and what to do?
Right click on the game when you have it loaded and then choose "Oracle" also talk to the people in the street and in buildings for clues. If you're still lost there are video walkthroughs available on you tube from HaremHeroAlways among others.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Fuck this game, tell me they're not trying to snub best MILF intentionally. All these boring ass threesomes and foursomes. And does anybody actually give a damn about Kimberly? I mean, is she anybody's favorite girl? She's easily the most disposable character.
Is taste being a subjective thing too hard for you to comprehend? One could easily write the following and it's just as valid as your drivel. (Translation for the sarcasm-impaired: Not at all valid, and definitely not my personal opinion.)
Fuck this game, tell me they're not trying to snub best non-Caucasian girl intentionally. And does anybody actually give a damn about Heather? I mean, is she anybody's favorite girl? She's easily the most disposable character.​
You know what? Now that I've actually typed that out, I think I was wrong. Kimberly at least on occasions moves the plot forward. Heather, as far as I can remember, not so much. What has she done besides being MC's real estate agent?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
haha was about to werite what half of this pages saying good im roll down befor typing

anf its not always 2% each update some was 3%
how long till OP update file link updated to lazy to search

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes