Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Reactions: MayhemSixx

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
If I am being honest, I feel like the story wasn't as interesting as the first two games in the series. Seems like the developer is running on fumes at this point and probably just wants to be over at this point.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.73 All Secrets Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= 0.71 guide here | 0.75 guide here =>

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not true, the last update had two other empty folders in it.
Yeah, 2 empty folders. That changes everything. You sooooooo need them for the update ......... Are you even trying to make sense or are you that desperate you need to find stuff out of thin air ?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Not true, the last update had two other empty folders in it.
Now that you've mentioned it, I'm sure those empty folders is the difference maker in whether an update works or not. I mean, when you think about it, an empty bag isn't actually empty because it contains air!

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Yeah, 2 empty folders. That changes everything. You sooooooo need them for the update ......... Are you even trying to make sense or are you that desperate you need to find stuff out of thin air ?
Just correcting your incorrect statement. Yes the empty folders are of no consequence other then to question the logic as to why they are there.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just correcting your incorrect statement. Yes the empty folders are of no consequence other then to question the logic as to why they are there.
So by your logic : 1 folder with stuff you need isn't the same as 1 folder you need + 2 empty folders that do nothing ?

Next, you're gonna come out and argue 1+1 isn't the same as 2+0

Minoton

Jan 31, 2021
v0.73 All Secrets Walkthrough

<= 0.71 guide here | 0.75 guide here =>
Ty for the guide, but what happend if i still have to guards in the door for lillians hair ( boulder/statue room)?

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
So by your logic : 1 folder with stuff you need isn't the same as 1 folder you need + 2 empty folders that do nothing ?

Next, you're gonna come out and argue 1+1 isn't the same as 2+0
Duh! 1+1 = 69 And as far as the folders are concerned 1 folder you need + 2 empty folders that do nothing can = noodles with questions.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Ty for the guide, but what happend if i still have to guards in the door for lillians hair ( boulder/statue room)?
You need Zephaniah's journal first (from the church), then talk to Father Solomon. If he leaves the Dungeon, then the guards will move away from the door

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2022
Okay I thought the walkthrough video would show it. But I didn't see it. But there is a profile item I can see in the underground section of the mansion of the game with ladders on both sides. I know how to get down on the right side through the kitchen area but I don't know View attachment 2591215 how to get to the left side or I don't remember how to get back to it.
Well...don't take this personally...but you have to go to Hell first before you can get it...

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
We've got to save *insert character here*!

OH! I know what to do! *grabs phone for booty call*

You guys worrying about having a functional story with his game are mental. I still booty call Lillian to be funny. NLT is the Michael Bay of poon games.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys, I am new to this game. I went back 5 pages to see if there was any mention about the incest patch and there wasn't. Does the I-patch on the OP work for the current version? Is there one for the current version? Is there a need for one? Thank you, in advance.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes