Feb 8, 2023
Is it challenging to remember that there are 2 updates pro month with fix dates on the 2nd and on the 15th and updates work it sequence ? :unsure:

I dunno... proximately 6 years since this game started with LE and absolutely nothing changed in the update method... not to mention week by week they cry here about the same " problems " when they were long before answered but even if they did not read it ( yeah on a forum why the fuck would you read right ? :LOL: ) 6 years is a looong ass time to figure out such basic stuff ( no not just for me ! it IS basic stuff :p ) and get a handle about such " pickle " :ROFLMAO::KEK:

:whistle:
Probably it's new players unused to the regular NLT routine who trip up and those accustomed to automatic updates of their OS/apps being made for them not used to managing stuff like that personally I reckon. :unsure: Some of the errors reported are definitely down to incorrect and/or spoiled updates which have been installed wrongly/accidentally. :( (If only players backed up their www folder before updating they could wind everything back to the last working version of their game, if the update failed, work out what had gone wrong, and get it right next time.) Updates advance incrementally at 2%, occasionally 3%, so if the difference first two digits of an update version minus the first two digits of your game version are greater than 3 you've certainly missed at least one update and could work out how exactly how many with a bit of simple arithmetic. :rolleyes: I don't judge having made a shitload of mistakes myself in other ways but if players gave a moment's thought before updating/altering/hacking their games they could save themselves a lot of frustration. (y)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

aliopp

Sep 16, 2021
Try this update which has been tried and tested and works. With luck if you reapply and overwrite it might fix your problem. It is the latest so if you need an earlier one don't use it. I've used it to play through the latest chapter on my Linux desktop and if it works on that it should work on Windows too.

Mega
it didnt work but thanks for help

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
wow Android update is so outdated why though?
RPGM isn't native to android, you need a lot of accommodations so it's reasonably running on an mobile device. Additionally, it's done by users, none specifically that works with focus on bringing RPGM games to Android, as you would have modders dedicated to adding galleries and walkthroughs. Basically, when an android update comes out, it's mainly because of a regular player's generosity

Feb 8, 2023
@ aliopp

Sorry to hear that. :cry: Worth a try though. :confused: Your issue is very unlikely to be related to the last update then. :geek: There's a few other things that it could be down to that aren't easily fixable and the quickest way back to spec is to download the most current version of the whole game via the first page of this thread or appropriately recent post made by the real hero hereabouts 7 x 7 Pilot. ;) Good luck. (y)

Reactions: aliopp
Feb 8, 2023
I am playing the PC-v.77061.UPDATE.ONLY and I am not able to visit the shop and encountered the below error. Can someone help me?
View attachment 2675228
That happens when the NW.js version changes and the data stored in the sub-folders of your game's save folder by the previous version isn't quite compatible. This is easy to fix. First: Make a backup of the folder where your saves are stored. (You can find out where this is from the first page of this thread.) Second: Navigate to your save folder and DELETE all the SUB-FOLDERS inside it while KEEPING all of the FILES restart the game and job done! All the folders you deleted will be rebuilt by the new version of NW.js automatically and the annoying message vanishes. Main thing is only to delete folders and NOT to not delete any files. If you make a backup as suggested you won't lose you save if worst comes to worst. (y)

Last edited:

insanitariume

Aug 15, 2019
I am playing the PC-v.77061.UPDATE.ONLY and I am not able to visit the shop and encountered the below error. Can someone help me?
View attachment 2675228
Happened the same to me. I couldn't enter the Shop.
I re-downloaded version 75052-update again and copied and applied it again. It seems there was some issues in the previous one.

Here download this:
The Genesis Order v.75052 update for Windows/Linux on MEGA.

As usual make a copy of your game's www folder so that, if worst comes to worst, you can roll back.
And then apply 77061-update again. Everything works fine for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hydrant

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
walkthroughs claim i'll meet diana by the dark church, i go there, no one is there. i put down my ladder segments but i'm missing the one diana is supposed to give me. also they both say something about channel 4 news, but i go there and there is nothing, no scene, wtf??? usually i only have trouble finding things but this time it's weird to not find the ppl i'm supposed to nor the scenes the walkthroughs claim will happen.

edit: oh yeah one says something about going wilkes mansion front door, right stairs then right 2 times but i can only go 1 time due to the big freaking statue blocking the path.

WorldBreaker

Jan 22, 2018
Am I softlocked? Hints tell me I should look for something at the walls of the warehouse but there is a cop that doesn't let me In
incase anyone else is stuck here just go to the police station and in the entrance u will meet jon, than go back to ware house to take the thing from the wall

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Main thing is only to delete folders and NOT to not delete any files
You need to delete web data and web data journal files and no folders :LOL: And just to be sure making a decision which version of nw are you going to use cannot hurt as well :KEK:

Mar 31, 2020
For anyone else who might have this problem with the footsteps not appearing in the West Wing, the issue is caused by incorrectly downloading the updates in order. To resolve the issue, simply extract the files from the update you are currently on story wise and replace the files when asked while extracting.

Feb 8, 2023
You need to delete web data and web data journal files and no folders :LOL: And just to be sure making a decision which version of nw are you going to use cannot hurt as well :KEK:
I've never done any of that personally, only ever deleting folders/directories to stop the alert. :confused:

Unless users update their version of NW.js manually I'm not sure why this particular error pops up from time to time. It would happen if NLT updated NW.js in his RPG Maker software and it got rolled into the game's full version (and official incremental updates) from then on, meaning that players who downloaded and started using the most current full version of the game (with old saves) could get the warning, while those updating incrementally from f95zone shouldn't because here only new and altered files in the game's www directory are included. :unsure: People using saves donated by others might get the alert too, I would imagine, depending on exactly what got copied to their save folder and whether their version of NW.js was older than that of the donor. Not 100% sure about any of that and really not interested enough to experiment to discover what happens under such circumstances and when. :sleep: The error is so minor it's hardly worth bothering with and doesn't stop players from enjoying TGO despite being a little annoying. :)

Life is just too short to be worried about such things. :p

I really don't understand why so many people seem to end up with ruined games after updating when the updates applied are complete and appropriate. :unsure: If an update works for one it should work for all and yet sometimes apparently this isn't the case which is the height of weird. :confused: I have read posts on this site indicating that some players install cheats and patch their game for various (silly) reasons which is always a dangerous thing to do unless you back up everything up beforehand. :cautious: That said to each his own but if you start messing with an incomplete game in flux, still being developed in real time, you are asking for trouble IMHO. ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Unless users update their version of NW.js manually I'm not sure why this particular error pops up from time to time
It does not ! ;):LOL: This is a whole self fuckery once again from their side... just they don't know it... SURPRISE !!! :eek:
:KEK:

Trouble is ( but it really isn't one of my concerns ) sometimes this profile error can fuck up the game for good but I did not care enough to go after it when ( or why ? ) this happens... leave it up to the noodles :ROFLMAO:
It would happen if NLT updated NW.js in his RPG Maker software and it got rolled into the game's full version (and official incremental updates) from then on
This will never happen... this is an unnecessary heat on NLT... they made the development with v.55 ( I think :p:unsure: ) of nw it runs ok... the rest is up to the folks... if they feel the need for an update they can....... suffer :KEK:
The error is so minor it's hardly worth bothering with
Not all the time ^ but as I said before I leave it up to the noodles :rolleyes:
I really don't understand why so many people seem to end up with ruined games after updating when the updates applied are complete and appropriate. :unsure:
As someone missing in action currently would say... You must be new here ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: One of the worst threads considering this ;)
I have read posts on this site indicating that some players install cheats and patch their game for various (silly) reasons which is always a dangerous thing to do unless you back up everything up beforehand. :cautious: That said to each his own but if you start messing with an incomplete game in flux, still being developed in real time, you are asking for trouble IMHO. ;)
I can't say anything about the genesis orders cheat mod... I never touched it... but with ToN you did not even needed to extract the files from the archive the irregularities started to happen :rolleyes: The little bugger :p

The game is already completed ( welp long before this ) the distribution of it ( business model ) is what it takes time :whistle: Although this has nothing to do with shooting in the dark with some mods :p

Feb 8, 2023
It does not ! ;):LOL: This is a whole self fuckery once again from their side... just they don't know it... SURPRISE !!! :eek:
:KEK:

Trouble is ( but it really isn't one of my concerns ) sometimes this profile error can fuck up the game for good but I did not care enough to go after it when ( or why ? ) this happens... leave it up to the noodles :ROFLMAO:

This will never happen... this is an unnecessary heat on NLT... they made the development with v.55 ( I think :p:unsure: ) of nw it runs ok... the rest is up to the folks... if they feel the need for an update they can....... suffer :KEK:

Not all the time ^ but as I said before I leave it up to the noodles :rolleyes:

As someone missing in action currently would say... You must be new here ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: One of the worst threads considering this ;)

I can't say anything about the genesis orders cheat mod... I never touched it... but with ToN you did not even needed to extract the files from the archive the irregularities started to happen :rolleyes: The little bugger :p

The game is already completed ( welp long before this ) the distribution of it ( business model ) is what it takes time :whistle: Although this has nothing to do with shooting in the dark with some mods :p
That's interesting. (y) I appear to have been over-deleting and only really needed to delete a couple of files in the Default sub-folder in game's saves folder rather than the all the sub-folders but at the end of the day the end result is the same. :p If I get the error in future I will know better what to do. :) The version of NW.js I have appears to be v0.29.0 which is what came with the very first chapter of TGO I downloaded directly from the NLT server when released last year!

Screenshot from 2023-06-06 10-45-22.png

That's a very old version considering that the latest NW.js v0.77.0 but since it works for me why try to fix something that ain't broken? :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes