HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Is GO nearly over? I remember playing Nadia and technically finished the main story game at about 84 or 86%.

The rest was just me finding outstanding scenes from chests etc.

Smikis99

Apr 10, 2023
Hey, does anyone know why i get 2 separate crashes now? one is in underground cave (the one to the bunker) gives Ladder load error, the other one is Switch.png file error around the mansion/hell when father solomon came to save judy?

Last edited:

MarcoDJ90

Sep 1, 2017
'Unholy ashes under the mansion where the rift is unlocked' says the oracle but I can't find it any damn where.. what place am I missing?

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I stopped play this game without compressed version. 10 Gb for boring content ? Please, no!
That's why we have updates, they are small, and we get one every 2 weeks on the same dates, here in this forum. If you are not as stupid as some, too just install, and missing some other updates. It has been working find for the last 10 updates for me...

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
hi guys, it's been over a year since I've come to this topic anymore (the game didn't catch me like Treasure of Nadia and Lust epidemic)

are there already images of the next NLT game? by now with The Order it should be almost over

( Sorry for my bad english )

LevokosM

Jan 30, 2018
I'm confused. These files don't work. The files don't even seem to have the correct filename.

Defaultfile1.rpgsave rather than DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave

If you change the filename they don't appear to be loadable.
My bad, have too much saves for different NLT games. I’ll reupload it tomorrow.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Any one already found new useless keys or the main chest key? The youtube video didn't go any further than 82%. I think I'm missing a lot after creating the small portal...

Edit: Okay found it...

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I'm missing something here.

During the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fixed, dunno why the game freezes but I did the opposite thing and that seemed to work. guess they didn't test that bit.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes