haroon132

Dec 21, 2022
I collected all 3 useless keys but only 2 are showing in inventory the game is broken? now I have visited all 3 locations of useless key but cant find the keys and my inventory is showing 2 keys.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
I hope this team does a female protagonist game in the near future
Their formula is to create a massive harem with some taboos thrown in. Not sure how a female protag would work whilst still appealing to his usual subscribers. It would be good if they shake up the formula a little. Just cant see him going that far if they do it at all.

UncleGrandPad

Mar 29, 2021
What a shitty update this one was... like holy hell, I got a feeling the more the story comes to a conclusion the more sloppy it gets. Unnecessary hard "puzzles"(takes too long imo), and by the ending its only 3somes and more women which I am not dissapointed in but you can kinda predict what is there to come. And fewer and fewer interactions with multiple characters.

Reactions: BurninU

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.81 All Secrets Walkthrough

Navigation:
v0.51 guide | v0.61 guide
v0.71 guide | v0.81 guide
v0.91 guide | v1.0 guide

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.79 guide here | v0.83 guide here =>

Last edited:

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
I seem to be missing not only a useless key, but also a key mold. Any ideas? I seem to have gone to the places the keys are supposed to be,

Sirugate

Feb 28, 2019
call me stupid but i cant for the live of me find the hidden bunker holes from the latest patch ive looked all over the bunker cant find any touched every wall noting

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Honestly unless some of the remaining is post-game content (there was some in ToN) I've no idea how we're at this point and only at 80%

Apr 10, 2023
Honestly unless some of the remaining is post-game content (there was some in ToN) I've no idea how we're at this point and only at 80%
Well ton had 16% of it as side quest+ extra chapter+ booty content+achievement but things all update at same time so either he's planning on extending this more a bit before 90% then giving 10% in ecmxtra,side chapter or whatever or just gonna increase version no. And % not much of problem

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
It's interesting cause around this point is when the info for tgo dropped if i remember correctly and we haven't seen anything from them in regards as to what the next project is.

un461v3n

Dec 6, 2021
purchased another energy drink just to get the chest at the other side of the lake but my character won't drink it. I used up the 1st energy drink I bought for the quest items but I didn't have the key to open the chest at the time. Any body having an energy drink bug out as well?

Reactions: Budman 1959
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes