exsomon

May 11, 2020
is there a compressed version of the latest update?

edit: nevermind just downloaded update only patch and game works fine a little extra size wont matter much for the rest of the game

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2023
because they're end plot at 97-99 ver, next month will be 94 and 97 version
Nope we are at 91%, ever 2 weeks is 1%, last game ended at 101%.

You see 12 girls, most with 4 kamasutra pages, so the next one is melissa probably.

You also see that it has room for 5 pages, so after that we could get another 12 updates, maybe.

2 updates every month, would be around may of 2024.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.91 All Secrets Walkthrough

v0.51 guide | v0.61 guide
v0.71 guide | v0.81 guide
v0.91 guide | v1.0 guide

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.90 guide here | v0.92 guide here =>

Last edited:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
View attachment 3091230
Regardless of what people think of Alia from TON, I like her i think she was the only one really from there with any kinda humor to her character ,thus i believe is why NLT put her and Hannah together for that scene as he said he would way bk :)
that should be an olympic game event,
way more interesting than pole jumping
(male athletes may suffer some unforeseen consequences)

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Must admit that I'm finding that after waiting 2 weeks for each update they are becoming more and more a disappointing anti-climax.

The formula has become

1. A set of Angelcraft puzzles which, for me, have been too difficult - maybe 'too difficult' is the wrong phrase - I'm sure if I spent long enough I could work them at the end but I simply don't have the time, the patience or the interest - so much effort for a Jade Figurine, one of the most common artefacts that can be freely and quickly dug up - at least give us something interesting for solving these puzzles.
  2. A simple animated image that you buy from the XXX shop
  3. A short adventure puzzle can could be good but they make it so easy that you barely have to do anything to complete it. It involves a scene but recent ones have been disappointing.
  4. A chest, key and a K-Page video - for me this is usually the most rewarding part.
I really liked the main game but finding these 'finishing it off' updates quite disappointing.
Well skip updates. I have skipped all of these and intend to do them in one go, once the game is done.

Jul 14, 2023
u mean no one in your neighborhood watches the big brother????
Big Brother? Never watched it, but it sounds like that reality TV that uses the general public as entertainment...and costs almost nothing to make! I haven't watched TV for over 20 years, it dumbs you down, stops you thinking critically, indoctrinates you with the official narrative! Not interested in that!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Big Brother? Never watched it, but it sounds like that reality TV that uses the general public as entertainment...and costs almost nothing to make! I haven't watched TV for over 20 years, it dumbs you down, stops you thinking critically, indoctrinates you with the official narrative! Not interested in that!
yay, that sounds just like me :D

MissPitri

May 1, 2020
Hi guys, I don't know why but when I updated my laptop, it seems that windows clear the Appdata folder and I lost my saves.
Can someone share it to my a save file ?

thanks

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes