ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
I love this dude... awefull and BIADIK... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

For those who still insist on an incest patch... better get started working on it coz it ain't gonna write itself :p And it will take looong time to finish it so wait till it's finished ( next April or so ) then in about a year or so you can have your patch if you are not reluctant :ROFLMAO:
Why would it take so long?

DaPimpVio

Oct 18, 2017
Weekly Report!

Meet Nora and Kelli from Symphony of the Serpent!
The roster of our next game, Symphony of the Serpent, is nearing completion. We have some top-secret characters we're not sharing quite yet, but take a look at nurse Nora and the stripper Kelli! These lovely ladies are both part of the non-linear portion of the game. We're still ironing out the details but so far the plan is to have 6 girls that are completely optional and 10 girls that are part of the core story that will have dialog branching to allow you to only get with the girls you want. Whether it be 16 girls, or none, it's up to you! However, we will be sure to never lock you out of content and that you can go back to any scene and chose different dialog paths.

Join and to participate in the discussion for all the many characters we've posted so far!

The Genesis Order is releasing a new chapter this week! Find 24 hidden multivitamins and create a sticky load to wow your ladies in the new cumshot game! Heather is also having some car problems that lead you to an interesting discovery about the past. Also, don't forget the Kamasutra page and the new XXX Shop video featuring an old favorite.

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!
The nurse looks to me like Octokuro and I am here for it. :p

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why would it take so long?
Because you have to put in some effort this time ( and onwards with NLT ) to rewrite his scripts into some fake-ass incesty something ( the game itself tells you audiovisual there is no relation between the characters ) that doesn't make any sense at all in the long run... so whoever has this year time period where he or she has nothing better to do than throw down sisyphus from his throne... by all means be my guest :LOL:

Oh yeah almost forgot... one teeny bit mistake ( wherever ) and the game crashes so it's a challenge ;) Whoever does it I wish you great fun !

Or just deal with it that you won't READ anymore mom sis aunt and whatnot during his games :p
2017 Patreon right ?
Riiiiight :cautious:

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Variety is never going to happen until they are completely done with the current saga. A lot of us we're hoping that TGO was going to be the end of it but lo and behold we find out its not, which means another game (or more) of the same stuff.

They should of ended it with TGO and then did a new series set in a different setting like scifi or fantasy but apparently they want to keep milking it. If they ever do change the setting that's when you will finally get some "variety" stuff like cat girls, aliens, etc.
"They? isn't NLT one person ?
And yeah i agree it gets repetitive should move on and create something new it got already boring with TGO

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Just want to ask any idea about devs are working on android, mac in final release?
Dev releases on PC/Android/Mac/Linux same time twice a month.
Just nobody can be bothered uploading them here because people got too needy and complained constantly

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.90 All Secrets Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.89 guide here | v0.91 guide here =>

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes