exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
no need for bbc, just more personality or plot for girls other than be a harem girl of mc.
Greedy , backstabbing treasure hunter, evil cultist bent on bringing some evil deity back
or anyone a cheating house wife with happy marriage, a whore with other clients may be nice
one dick is boring and story just stagnates at some time. More soap opera more dicks
Agree. I'm definitely a fan of games where the MC isn't the only penis who gets everything. But that doesn't mean all games have to be like that. Haren/vanilla games are also good if they are well made and have good storytelling. For example, I'm a huge fan of BaDik. There, too, the MC is the only penis far and wide. So, also for me, it doesn't always have to be "NTR". Yes, I also like games like ToN, TGO and similar.

The only thing that is massively annoying about NLT Media's games is the mediocre to lousy storytelling and the poorly written characters. Most of them are just meat with zero personality. I'm also fed up with the sex drug thing, and not just me. While in the first game it was an essential part of the story, where it was absolutely consistent, it now only serves as an excuse for the LI's "bitch in heat" behavior and to cover up the lousy storytelling. No situation is absurd enough anymore to get the the MCs cock. I remember one of the first lewd scenes in the game: it was in the mansion. Lillian stumbles and falls to her knees. Coincidentally, she doesn't have any panties on. And while she's down, she imediately got the idea to play around with herself. Almost the entire game is at this level. We are showered with good and hot sex scenes, which are certainly worth seeing, but are also becoming more and more absurd and bizarre.

There is almost no effort at all to write the stories in such a way that sometimes there is character development, a serious romance, or at least sometimes an arc of suspense that ends in good sex, so that you really grow to love a character or that sex at least makes sense. There is more and more impression that the developer is only concentrating on sex and is investing a minimum of work to give it an excuse story that the developer himself doesn't actually want. But good storytelling is half the fun in games. Everything else is Gonzo. Real heartblood looks different.

The games are undoubtedly good, in their own way. There is no question about this. Otherwise nobody would play it. But there is still a lot of room for improvement, especially in terms of storytelling and character development.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
hey can someone share NLT sneak peeks of their 4th game, symphony of the serpent? The one's I found is just text and the images isn't loading. I'm curious what the "new 10 core LI and 5 optional" looks like. Also curious why 5 are optional lol.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Obviously you are on a full version where content(s) are missing... same old same old :KEK:

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

Meet Nora and Kelli from Symphony of the Serpent!
The roster of our next game, Symphony of the Serpent, is nearing completion. We have some top-secret characters we're not sharing quite yet, but take a look at nurse Nora and the stripper Kelli! These lovely ladies are both part of the non-linear portion of the game. We're still ironing out the details but so far the plan is to have 6 girls that are completely optional and 10 girls that are part of the core story that will have dialog branching to allow you to only get with the girls you want. Whether it be 16 girls, or none, it's up to you! However, we will be sure to never lock you out of content and that you can go back to any scene and chose different dialog paths.

Join and to participate in the discussion for all the many characters we've posted so far!

The Genesis Order is releasing a new chapter this week! Find 24 hidden multivitamins and create a sticky load to wow your ladies in the new cumshot game! Heather is also having some car problems that lead you to an interesting discovery about the past. Also, don't forget the Kamasutra page and the new XXX Shop video featuring an old favorite.

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It's really weird...like the guy responsible for the TGO models has left the company and now some new guy has to come up with the roster for the new game. :unsure:

Reactions: MrMamboo

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Well, from what I see the nurse is even sexier than the stripper, anyway the fact is that it seems that they are running out of ideas regarding the design of the models. For my taste there are already too many Caucasians and I am one, so that there would be variety and different tastes I could do more orientals, blacks, American Indians, East Indians, Latinas, etc.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Weekly Report!

The roster of our next game, Symphony of the Serpent, is nearing completion. We have some top-secret characters we're not sharing quite yet, but take a look at nurse Nora and the stripper Kelli! These lovely ladies are both part of the non-linear portion of the game. We're still ironing out the details but so far the plan is to have 6 girls that are completely optional and 10 girls that are part of the core story that will have dialog branching to allow you to only get with the girls you want. Whether it be 16 girls, or none, it's up to you! However, we will be sure to never lock you out of content and that you can go back to any scene and chose different dialog paths.

Join and to participate in the discussion for all the many characters we've posted so far!

The Genesis Order is releasing a new chapter this week! Find 24 hidden multivitamins and create a sticky load to wow your ladies in the new cumshot game! Heather is also having some car problems that lead you to an interesting discovery about the past. Also, don't forget the Kamasutra page and the new XXX Shop video featuring an old favorite.

That nurse will never live up to Jessica

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Hello, I have one question whether the new game will allow a woman or a man to control the game ????
Yeah, they're using the new technology that analyzes the player's DNA as they're touching the controls and allows only players of a specific gender to play the game.

Just kidding, I assume you're asking if you can select the gender of the MC. I don't know, but it seems unlikely based on their current and previous games.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
It's really weird...like the guy responsible for the TGO models has left the company and now some new guy has to come up with the roster for the new game. :unsure:
The same could be said from ToN to TGO, it's just personal preference.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Well, from what I see the nurse is even sexier than the stripper, anyway the fact is that it seems that they are running out of ideas regarding the design of the models. For my taste there are already too many Caucasians and I am one, so that there would be variety and different tastes I could do more orientals, blacks, American Indians, East Indians, Latinas, etc.
You just had a game full of women of color and your complaining the next one doesn't have more. Literally half the girls in TGO we're PoC and every game doesn't need to cater to you just like it doesn't cater to me but y'all will find a way to complain about everything anyways.

TGO wasn't good and i don't expect Symphony of the Serpent to be any better but you don't see me here complaining, if i don't enjoy something i just stop donating and hell i never even finished TGO in the first place and this is coming from someone who had supported NLT since LE.

ToN was the best game in the series and that's why it's the highest rated on the site. What you guys are feeling now is the exact same way some ToN fans felt about TGO when it was first announced.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2022
Weekly Report!

This shit is getting too much disappointing, man

They are giving the middest models to the sex workers, that shit doesn't make sense at all

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes