JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I noticed the church offering plate still says "This artifact offering is not yet programmed into the game. Check back later." when MC offers a gold figuring, gold statue, gold idol, king idol, or god idol. Maybe this is one of the "bugs" that will get fixed in the April 15 update.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v1.0 All Secrets Walkthrough

v0.51 guide | v0.61 guide
v0.71 guide | v0.81 guide
v0.91 guide | v1.0 guide

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you everyone for following along and for those who gave it a like (y). Hopefully it's helped to make your playthrough a little bit smoother. I've attached my 100% save file for those who want it (read the FAQs General Questions section for where to paste the save).

<= v0.99 guide here

Last edited:

Michigan1976

Jul 15, 2022
That's me all done. 100% complete, all Steam achievements, nothing more to do. And although I'd happily play LE and ToN again (I've already played each twice) I have no interest in going back and playing TGO again - I can't put my finger on why but it just didn't grab me as much as LE and ToN.
Same here. Just a repetitive waste of time while LE and ToN was something new and creative. Plus all these "orgies" with multiple females pushed down our throat get old and boring quite fast.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
I have no idea what the dinner scene is. but i suspect its a end scene for the game and perhaps give clues to next game.
I dont know if its the case.
but im stuck at 98%. The story is done so far, i can not continue to the scene because i havent completed these
stupid angle puzzles/maze?
When did these stupid angle puzzles/maze become a major part of the storyline?
:confused:

Michigan1976

Jul 15, 2022
This does not seem like a final installment. Ariana only has two K pages instead of five like all the other girls. The other NLT games ended with a big orgy with all the girls. It feels like there needs to be one more scene where the male NPC leave the party and then the orgy starts with all the girls.

If this is the end, it is flat.
You missed the big orgy with all girls involved - it was roughly at 85% of the game and basically signified the end of the game - what followed is just a "filler" for 100%.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Damn, for the last update, it's a bit upsetting.
NLT kinda lost their touch.

Now i'm truly afraid what will come with the next games.
It looks like there will be one more update to tie everything up and intro the new game. NLT's website is showing an update to TGO coming out in 13 days, so that would be the 15th.

G@br13l

Feb 22, 2024
how come erica and judi appear pregnant in the game files? why aren't they like that and how do you get to the final scene that you can only see it in the scene player . thank you . ErFtMs10-l.00_00_02_13.Still006.png ErFtMs10-l.00_00_11_02.Still003.png ErFtMs10-l.00_00_02_26.Still007.png ErFtMs10-l.00_00_06_59.Still008.png

Oct 30, 2023
Reactions: DioVAnna

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
I mean I think it should be pretty obvious that the purpose of these updates is to tide people over until the launch of the new game. You can be upset they aren't full updates but please name me another dev that updates their game this frequently and reliably.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes