Borel

Jan 7, 2022
My game after I finish V79062 is in the mansion loop where he talks to the police chief and goes to the priest's room who was bad and I can't start V81071, has this happened to anyone?
Have you actually updated your game from v79062 to v81071 to allow you to play the most current chapter? If not done properly you won't be able to progress. If you have updated your game are you 100% sure you haven't missed something playing through v79062 that stops you from progressing? (Usually the Oracle will let you know if you have missed something crucial but won't tell you what.) If you have updated your game possibly something went wrong, or was wrong, with the update or updating process. (For example unzipping the update's www folder inside the game's www folder, intact, which wouldn't merge any sub-folders, add or overwrite any files.) It may be worth downloading the v81071 update again and reapply it correctly to see if that fixes your problem. (y)

Reactions: El Buho

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 2758535

The final chapter is coming! On July 15th the climax of The Genesis Order arrives with a battle for the ages, sacrifices, and deaths! The final chapter of the TGO will come in two parts. Next week there will be two sex scenes and a story scene as well as a new Kamasutra page, then on August 2nd will be the ending of the main storyline featuring a giant sex scene, some bonus content, as well as a jump forward in time that will conclude the main story.

It's been a blast creating this story and I look forward to sharing these new scenes which have been a lot of fun to animate and edit. It always feels like I'm learning new things and finding ways to increase the quality of the animations toward the endings of each game. The next game in the saga will certainly raise the bar again!

But let's not get ahead of ourselves... TGO is far from over! Have a great week and thanks for all the support!

dont tell me demon story continues

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Loved the other 2 games and probably will like this one. I've been holding back and waiting for the ending or close to it to play. I have one thing i wish all three games had that IMO would have made them better is Romance i'm a sucker for romance. Only other thing i think i can think of that i didn't like is i'm not a fan of Lesbian/Bi content it's not my cup of tea i know some like that but i don't so in the next game i'm hoping they can at least tone it down a few notches.

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Has NLT ever done a poll for the gameplay loop?

I hope the next game ditches this RPG maker snooze fest of gameplay... I can't believe people actually enjoy doing the chores that need to be done to move forward in the game. It just feels like an unnecessary step to artificially lengthen the playtime.

EJHarris

Apr 15, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 2758535

The final chapter is coming! On July 15th the climax of The Genesis Order arrives with a battle for the ages, sacrifices, and deaths! The final chapter of the TGO will come in two parts. Next week there will be two sex scenes and a story scene as well as a new Kamasutra page, then on August 2nd will be the ending of the main storyline featuring a giant sex scene, some bonus content, as well as a jump forward in time that will conclude the main story.

It's been a blast creating this story and I look forward to sharing these new scenes which have been a lot of fun to animate and edit. It always feels like I'm learning new things and finding ways to increase the quality of the animations toward the endings of each game. The next game in the saga will certainly raise the bar again!

But let's not get ahead of ourselves... TGO is far from over! Have a great week and thanks for all the support!
Is there a cheat sheet or walkthrough for the end of chapter treasurers?

Apr 19, 2023
I would not worry too much about what's going to be in the next game because if the new up and coming NLT launcher turns out to be uncrackable, and no top tier NLT Media patron shares his updates directly, everybody who wants to play the game will have to pay to do so in future. :ROFLMAO:

Loved the other 2 games and probably will like this one. I've been holding back and waiting for the ending or close to it to play. I have one thing i wish all three games had that IMO would have made them better is Romance i'm a sucker for romance. Only other thing i think i can think of that i didn't like is i'm not a fan of Lesbian/Bi content it's not my cup of tea i know some like that but i don't so in the next game i'm hoping they can at least tone it down a few notches.
Only a flicker of romance here and there with every female character becoming bisexual as usual I'm afraid. On the bright side the supernatural thread is well developed giving this game a darker tone which I enjoyed. With NLT Media games best to enjoy what you think is good and ignore what you think isn't. I enjoyed the art and story in TGO hugely but the threesomes, foursomes, moresomes and sodomy not so much I'm afraid.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Is there any compressed version of this?
Step 1) Locate the "Search" function of this board at the very top.

1689159084215.png

Step 2) Enter your search topic, in your case: "compressed"

1689159125190.png

Step 3) Click on "Search".

Step 4) Locate the correct post, click on it.

1689159174700.png

Pro tip: It helps a lot if you first go into your "Profile" --> "Preferences" and change "Search Options" to "Most recent".

1689159277024.png

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
how i can do essence of intelligence? the walkthrought says now you can do but i can't do
Use silver figurine

Where are located the savedata? i'm triyng in usuario/appdatta/roaming but i don't see it.
Please help
C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\User Data

A few quick questions :)

I have 3 of the things needed for the Lasso Gun: Crossbow, Fishing Net, Rope, any idea where I find the Fishing Weights?.

I am searching the hidden paths in the walls for the needed items for the Detonator, but having no luck at all, anyone know where to find the: Cooking Timer, Switch, Battery, Copper Wire.

Thanks in advance as always.
- The fishing weights : swim left then swim down and get the fishing net

- Warehouse: Inside > Bunker > front > left > Enter the wall in the lower right corner and find the copper wire.
Strip Center: Grill > left door > get the Cooking timer (follow the marks)
Channel 4: Elevator > right right door > get the battery (follow the marks) > go back > go through x2 glass doors > get the switch (follow the marks) > Angelcraft: Craft the Detonator

Found on :

Help I'm lost

Capture1.JPG

Capture 2.JPG

• Red Heart
Reactions: brittC25
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes