Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Grinding never has been an issue in this game -- just by picking up random "treasures" while you're walking through the map anyways you should have enough money for all the stuff you'll need to finish the current episode/update. Also, later on, you got additional money by doing "side quests" for strangers which also always was enough to finish an update. After finishing each update I do have more money than before.

Sure, if you want to buy all the expansions right at the start, you'd need to grind a lot. But there's absolute no need to have all those upgrades at the very beginning. Only buy the stuff you need to progress, and you don't need to grind.

The only "grind" I remember was the fishing game in ToN... ;-)
And that was the only shit I never finished in TON, I used a savegame editor to set the check for having fished enough...

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
A few quick questions :)

I have 3 of the things needed for the Lasso Gun: Crossbow, Fishing Net, Rope, any idea where I find the Fishing Weights?.

I am searching the hidden paths in the walls for the needed items for the Detonator, but having no luck at all, anyone know where to find the: Cooking Timer, Switch, Battery, Copper Wire.

Thanks in advance as always.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Where are located the savedata? i'm triyng in usuario/appdatta/roaming but i don't see it.
Please help

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
have a bug wont let me drink it
You are selecting the energy drink from you inventory and then selecting the drink option from the menu that appears when you do that aren't you? (Right-click on the game -> Click Energy Drink in the left pane -> Click Drink It from the pop-up menu.) If you are doing everything right maybe try downloading a different update from somewhere on this thread and applying it to your game to see if that fixes it. It kind of sounds as if some kind of random error has crept into your game's code somehow. I haven't seen anybody else mentioning your error on this thread, so I don't think the error originates from the any of the updates posted, and wonder if something might have happened when downloading the file or when you extracted it from its archive. (y)

Reactions: El Buho

Budman 1959

Apr 4, 2022
You are selecting the energy drink from you inventory and then selecting the drink option from the menu that appears when you do that aren't you? (Right-click on the game -> Click Energy Drink in the left pane -> Click Drink It from the pop-up menu.) If you are doing everything right maybe try downloading a different update from somewhere on this thread and applying it to your game to see if that fixes it. It kind of sounds as if some kind of random error has crept into your game's code somehow. I haven't seen anybody else mentioning your error on this thread, so I don't think the error originates from the any of the updates posted, and wonder if something might have happened when downloading the file or when you extracted it from its archive. (y)
thats just it, i did as you said just don't get the pop up thanks anyway.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes