Apr 19, 2023
Welp you mix AVNs with this premade rpgm game ( hence the constant limited 2 updates pro month ) which is pretty bad :LOL: The two aren't in the same league ( talking about the best in comparison ) not in size not in development time not in content and not in genre at all ;) And by the way once an update is dropped ( by a patron or let's put it Grand Master in NLTs business ) EVERYBODY from around the world show up eager to get their hands on it ASAP... sometimes causing trouble even to F95 :LOL:

The folks who are " happy to wait months for updates " as you put it are actually at the end of their ropes and if you check those threads you will realize that those " patient " people went already bonkers and dragged the respective threads down in the mud :KEK: Anyhow... I really do agree with your final statement... people who don't know how to get stuff ( or become a patron or a customer ) need to learn how to be patient :p

About the new launcher... nothing is uncrackable..... :devilish: and to tell you the truth NLTs ( the whole staff ) have been very very very negligent when it came to their own safety sooo... if this will go on in the future cracking their new launcher will be a cinch :KEK::KEK::KEK: ( of course for those with skillz :p ) but the rest will still struggle just like they do now...
Thing about updaters is that the updater on the user's machine is less important, as far as security is concerned, than what happens on with the server side from which downloads are made based on secure logons. It is possible to button up access to downloads very, very tightly indeed, if you take the trouble, and make it very difficult if not impossible to alter updaters/launchers to access files hosted on a server if you make the effort.

(More down to the skill of system administrators and utility of operating systems than anything else.)

It'll be interesting to see but I would bet that any new launcher/updater will be harder to crack than the relatively simple current one. One very easy way to make logons much more secure would be to make them 2-factor, e.g., user name, password and one-time password (OTP) verification generated by an authenticator app like Authy or similar. Unless the seed used to generate OTPs for a particular login is shared there is no way to get around this kind of login because OTP login is dynamic, usually only lasting 30 seconds before changing, and so cannot be hard coded into a launcher in advance. (Once authenticated you could plant a cookie so that it wouldn't be necessary, on that machine, in future and wouldn't be bothersome to players.) The algorithm to make this possible is open source and easy to incorporate if developers chose to do so without much effort. Whether NLT Media reckon it's worth doing something like this is another matter, because when you increase security more user participation is necessary to make it work, which small effort might piss off their customers and be more trouble than it's worth. My point is that making an updater uncrackable is eminently doable, with very little effort, as far as developers are concerned if they want it. :p

We will have to wait and see. :)

Which is kind of fun. ;)

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Lazy people asking questions and looking for help when all they have to do is search through a bazillion pages for the answers tut tut LOL :D ignore the haters folks, someone usually turns up with a torch and shows the way.

That being said lol, is there a Youtube walkthrough for update 85 & 86 also?

I just need to find the key for the safe by the hot tub? and safe numbers also?

I need to find rocks to cross the river also?

Any help would be great, thanks in advance as always.

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Lazy people asking questions and looking for help when all they have to do is search through a bazillion pages for the answers tut tut LOL :D ignore the haters folks, someone usually turns up with a torch and shows the way.

andrea's mansion has bathtub(check in on low-right corner on map from inside andrea's house), from there, u can go through small passage at west side in that bathtub, after that u will be directed to courtyard, there u can find key

Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018

I found the videos for v85 & v86 on Youtube by HaremHero Always, go watch them ;)

Reactions: Deepsu985

IzuruExperiment

May 28, 2021
is anyone else locked out of the angel puzzel 2 and 6 they tell me to find 1 kamatsutra page for 2 and 2 for 6 found multple but still locked out don't know if its a specific 1 or game bugged out

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
I really like the quality of NLT, but my reaction to the Genesis Order is the same as with the Treasure of Nadia. I find the first part of the game considerably more enjoyable than the latter. It gets to a point where it's all just group sex with the screen full of bodies. It becomes monotonous and repetitive.

I hope NLT changes a bit from this pattern with their next game, giving priority to meeting more characters.

I do appreciate they don't waste people's time with 6 hours of walls of text before the first sex scene, like some games do. They certainly can't be accused of lack of action and content.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
At 14% Oracle keeps telling me "There's something you need hidden in the dead tree at the warehouse". I'm pretty sure I got it but it just keeps coming up on what to do next

Agnikai

May 18, 2021
I really like the quality of NLT, but my reaction to the Genesis Order is the same as with the Treasure of Nadia. I find the first part of the game considerably more enjoyable than the latter. It gets to a point where it's all just group sex with the screen full of bodies. It becomes monotonous and repetitive.

I hope NLT changes a bit from this pattern with their next game, giving priority to meeting more characters.

I do appreciate they don't waste people's time with 6 hours of walls of text before the first sex scene, like some games do. They certainly can't be accused of lack of action and content.
THIS.
While I appreciate group sex scenes, there's just too much of them in Genesis Order. Maybe better if they're just put in booty call (you call several ladies over) or some kind of scene creator.

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
Hello people, I am currently playing with a guide and I am 36% through the game. The oracle tells me "you've finished this chapter. but you've missed some secrets. Don't be afraid to talk to strangers" I talked to every NPC in the game and the only one who says something coherent is Bobby who asks me to Check if the officer is okay in the mansion but when you talk to him nothing happens. Someone help me, I'm stuck!

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes