Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
"He" is not some dude working out of their basement, "He" is a highly organised gaming production business.

the genesis order is almost complete, to learn more check out
The 2 are not mutually exclusive :cool:

Peanutccino

Vampire Enthusiast
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
If I remember correctly, there was a dev progress indicator on their website. I can't find it though; Anyone has information how far it is until completion?

Myopical

May 22, 2021
I'm having a problem, i'm at 92% and when I finish talking with the judge at the Carol mission the game freeze, I don't know if it has to do with having the cheats or what

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
If I remember correctly, there was a dev progress indicator on their website. I can't find it though; Anyone has information how far it is until completion?
I sub to their Patreon and I havent played the latest update I believe they said around April complete for the game. I think it's 94 or 95 completed, I would have to open the launcher to find out but that's the general time I think. The next game looks promising as well.

Reactions: Peanutccino

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I sub to their Patreon and I havent played the latest update I believe they said around April complete for the game. I think it's 94 or 95 completed, I would have to open the launcher to find out but that's the general time I think. The next game looks promising as well.
96%

2024-02-11_1122.png

Apr 19, 2023
At 1% per update the last update for TGO, taking it to 100% completion, will be on 2nd April 2024. NLT Media have stated the new game might not begin until early summer: If SotS doesn't begin on 15th April 2024 what happens between the end of TGO and beginning of SotS? More 1% TGO updates taking the game to 110%? :confused: Something else? :confused: Anybody got any ideas? :unsure:

Apr 19, 2023
Was there a hiatus between LE to ToN or ToN to TGO ? View attachment 3345104
To be honest I can't remember. :rolleyes: There must have been something on offer between games, surely, to keep all those lucrative Patreon NLT Media subs rolling in. NLT has already lost thousands of paying supporters, probably because of the slim bonus updates and ugly booty calls, and I would imagine even more would jump ship if kept waiting for months in a vacuum for SofS to begin after TGO concludes. :unsure:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
To be honest I can't remember. :rolleyes: There must have been something on offer between games, surely, to keep all those lucrative Patreon NLT Media subs rolling in. NLT has already lost thousands of paying supporters, probably because of the slim bonus updates and ugly booty calls, and I would imagine even more would jump ship if kept waiting for months in a vacuum for SofS to begin after TGO concludes. :unsure:
Shortly no there was no hiatus... and I don't see why would there be now :LOL: One comes one goes and the dough flows :KEK:

loporopo10

Jan 15, 2024
I need help with FERTILIZER.
I found it in the barn. But the problem is that William says he's not strong enough to carry it. What am I going to do? I've got caterpillars and I'm supposed to fetch it, but I can't.
I fed the caterpillars to the snake and took the key. How do I get the fertiliser?

My game is broken? I can't get my strength up. I only got one point when I was scripted in the gym.

Bruh. If you're stuck like me, just follow the story. Helping Ella will give you +1 Strenght.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simbad-sea

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
IIRC ToN starts before LE was done. TGO starts right after Ton, but there was few bugfixes and toy update after TGO starts.
Each of them starts when one finishes and yeah there are bugfixes and idiocy lovers or lovense or whatchamacallit ( vibrating dildos as you play :rolleyes: ) 2-3 months after the ToN have reach it's complete version but those are just " perks " to pay extra for and has nothing to do with the new games releases... ;) You perv... lookeylookey.png
:KEK:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes