JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
in my game there is 1% to go + there are still 7 scrolls missing & arianna only has one kama sutra

i'm sure the remainder will be feed TO US by a dropper till the new game comes out to keep interest in the company (NLT)

View attachment 3467345
NLT pretty much confirmed in the interview with TDavyAfterDark it'll be one more update. He basically said TGO ends April 2nd, with very very minor polishing and big fixes after that

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Hmmm... just realized that I'm missing one of Ella's Pages. The one between lapdance and pound town. Tried the search, but... couldn't find it. Anyone know which one? Tried using rainwake
's excellent Walkthroughs.... but still no further. Any help appreciated.

Oct 30, 2023
Hmmm... just realized that I'm missing one of Ella's Pages. The one between lapdance and pound town. Tried the search, but... couldn't find it. Anyone know which one? Tried using rainwake
's excellent Walkthroughs.... but still no further. Any help appreciated.

page 63 in this official pdf walkthrough "Ella’s 3rd Chest Key. & Ellas 3rd karma sutra page."

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

mamankz

Jun 6, 2021
Hello everyone,
i wanna ask about the update files

my game file version on my laptop is v49111 (in RAR and i want to reinstall the game).
if i wanna play the last update (v.99032). is i just need the update file of v.99032 or i need to Re-download the Main File because i left some updates before the v.99032 behind?

thank you

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Hello everyone,

my game file version on my laptop is v49111 (in RAR and i want to reinstall the game).
if i wanna play the last update (v.99032). is i just need the update file of v.99032 or i need to Re-download the Main File because i left some updates before the v.99032 behind?

thank you
You can't only download the last update, this does not work.
You have to update via "TGO Updater" or download the full version.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hello everyone,

thank you
My advise is to wait till 2nd of April and download the complete version... easy can't fuck it up and there won't be any updates left :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jo_Zi

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
... i just need the update file of v.99032 or i need to Re-download the Main File
Just so there are no misunderstandings about updating(for people who want to manually update):

- If you have your game in a specific base version (e.g. v49111), you cannot simply add only the last update. You would miss all the new content between and the app would not start anymore.
- You need to get all updates after your base version and install them one after the other in the base games directory: e.g. v49111 -> v50xxx -> v52xxx -> ... ... -> v98xxx -> v99032 (the update numbers between are just guessed)
- This would be for your version perhaps ~30 updates to DL and install, so getting the game in a "full" base version is IMHO more logical.

Greets

mamankz

Jun 6, 2021
Just so there are no misunderstandings about updating(for people who want to manually update):

- If you have your game in a specific base version (e.g. v49111), you cannot simply add only the last update. You would miss all the new content between and the app would not start anymore.
- You need to get all updates after your base version and install them one after the other in the base games directory: e.g. v49111 -> v50xxx -> v52xxx -> ... ... -> v98xxx -> v99032 (the update numbers between are just guessed)
- This would be for your version perhaps ~30 updates to DL and install, so getting the game in a "full" base version is IMHO more logical.

Greets
Noted mate, yeah i remembered when last time i stop play this game is because crash and always crash after i updating the game manually.. *Lol

thanks for your info..

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Whats happen in 2nc April mate? is that lats update (Game Completed/Finish) ?
Yes it is the complete version release date..... the funny thing is I vaguely remember that I have included this in the previous post as well :LOL:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Great stuff! However, I must've have used that ley for something else. I see the chest at the location. Oh well.... do I want to restart? thanks again.
I appreciate you for checking out my walkthrough. You don't need to restart. You just need more Chest Keys. A good rule of thumb is that each update will usually have 1 Chest Key and 1 Chest containing a Kamasutra page. So if you're short on Chest Keys, follow guides and keep playing on. You can also talk to random NPCs for hints on missing chest key and chest locations.

Ella's Kamasutra pages are: Sixty-Nine, Lapdance Fuck, Double Penetration, Pound Town, Strapped.

I will be updating all my walkthroughs to include the name of the Kamasutra page contained in each chest.

Edit: It appears that I don't have Ella's Double Penetration Kamasutra covered in my walkthrough because it occurs before v0.43. I would recommend seeing for content occuring before version 0.43 because he includes timestamps for Kamasutra pages.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeyGucci

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
NLT has said that Symphony of the Serpent is going to be released on the 2nd of July. (n) Goodness knows what kind of crap will be released for TGO to keep patrons coughing up subscriptions for another THREE MONTHS! o_O After the next update, once the bonus material ends, I'm going to drop TGO wait until Symphony of the Serpent begins and give that a try. :( I've been fed up with the direction TGO has taken since the bonus updates began. :sick:
What is your problem? This developer is now about to release the full version of his third game. And he has reliably received 1-2 updates per month (usually 2) for several years now. But now you're spinning your wheels because there's only a wait of a few months until things move on?

And of course "the wheel is not being reinvented" in this next game either. It will be a continuation of the story. And the style will remain the same. There will once again be great renders and animations, a mystery story plot and a showering of increasingly absurd szenes leading to very much sex, with regular early updates, unfortunately at the expense of mediocre storytelling. These somewhat crude bonus updates, side content, also existet in TON.

Of course NLT media's games are certainly not perfect. But they are good. I always like to play them every now and then while I wait for updates of the games that my heart actually really beats for. Of course there are details that I would like better in his games, but I have learned to appreciate them. You can hardly find a developer in the forum who is so reliable and stays true to his style.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Can't believe what a boring slog this game has become. How the hell is anyone supposed to figure out where to find an object? The Oracle is such a complete cop-out - "There's no reason whatsoever for the copper coil to be hidden in a wall in another room from the room you enter in, and there's no earthly chance anyone can ever figure that out, so we'll add an Oracle who'll literally tell you where to go and what to do"... and when the clue is still too fucking broad and there are no visual markers on where to look you still have to come here and literally ask for help. The art is great. The story itself is fairly interesting. The mechanics of the "game" and how to solve things is total shit. You're just checking off items in a fetch-list until the instruction on where to go is insufficient and you get stuck trying to figure out just what the fuck they mean with it...

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes