rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Can`t buy house!?!
Also, where to use this last chest key??
I don't have a concrete answer to why you can't buy the house. Perhaps you are missing Kamasutra pages, perhaps you don't have $125,000, perhaps you didn't do all the Angelcraft puzzles, perhaps you didn't impregnate both Judy and Erica. I don't know.

Every chest key corresponds to a chest containing a Kamasutra page. My guide covers everything from v0.43 to v0.99. For anything before that check out

Last edited:
Reactions: dr FeelGood
Oct 30, 2023
Obviously the point I WAS making isn't the one you thought you has so masterfully deduced!

Maybe the real problem is you couldn't understand the point I was actually making ... I won't be so arogant as to accuse of that (unlike yourself) - merely offer it as a possibility ....

I'll try again - perhaps more eruditely so you can read it and try to understand rather than just resort to crude insults!

Read and see if you get my point ....

... and it's rare for someone to complain about getting too much information in a response!

Hope This Helps ™
(although, with you, it may not last)
I don't have a concrete answer to why you can't buy the house. Perhaps you are missing Kamasutra pages, perhaps you don't have $125,000, perhaps you didn't do all the Angelcraft puzzles, perhaps you didn't impregnate both Judy and Erica. I don't know.

Every chest key corresponds to a chest containing a Kamasutra page. My guide covers everything from v0.43 to v0.99. For anything before that check out
or their mod is getting in the way !!

anonim638

May 17, 2020

Could you send a photo with your kamasutra pages? I want to compare with my.

SoulKing_Brook

Sep 26, 2023
I am Stuck at the pool Party where u need the aloe lotion... The game is not letting me Break the jar at rays farm where the recipe is suppose to be
the character says "Can I break open this jar?"
Follower by one of this responses
"I'm not sure about that."
"this isn't right."
"it won't work."
Am I missing an Tool to help me break it???

shazamyne

Jul 11, 2023
The Steam game is stuck at 85%. Does anybody know when the Steam game version will be updated until the latest and greatest patch level?
I think the developers have stated somewhere that the Steam version will only get an update once the full release is out. Something something no constant revenue stream, something something no sneak peek updates.

Reactions: Michigan1976

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
sigh
so the site 'announcing' this is news-patreon.com while the actual patreon news site is news.patreon.com so yeah its a fake site quite a clever one though as if you click the news symbol in the top it does link to the to news.patreon.

Also it says shit like Chief Coomercial Officer and claims said patreon officer spends hours reading the f95zone forums and said shit like "we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon" . its clearly a joke if you read in detail beyond the headline and first paragraph.

Oct 30, 2023
I am Stuck at the pool Party where u need the aloe lotion... The game is not letting me Break the jar at rays farm where the recipe is suppose to be
the character says "Can I break open this jar?"
Follower by one of this responses
"I'm not sure about that."
"this isn't right."
"it won't work."
Am I missing an Tool to help me break it???
try the walkthrough on the main page

falcon123123

May 6, 2023
One concern, does anyone download through gofile? because I see that between that link and the mega link there is almost 1 GB of difference, so I don't know if it is due to some strange content or something extra

initme

Oct 9, 2023
sigh
so the site 'announcing' this is news-patreon.com while the actual patreon news site is news.patreon.com so yeah its a fake site quite a clever one though as if you click the news symbol in the top it does link to the to news.patreon.

Also it says shit like Chief Coomercial Officer and claims said patreon officer spends hours reading the f95zone forums and said shit like "we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon" . its clearly a joke if you read in detail beyond the headline and first paragraph.
They got me! I forgot the date at first!:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Dig deep in your pocket and subscribe for grandmaster ;):KEK: Weekly report fresh game problem solved :p

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes