Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The file does not show of in the game menu. In the past there has not been any such problem. I put the file in the position that is described at page 1. For the last updates it worked.
The file number is #11 so in order to see it you need to:
1 create a save file in that slot in your game first and then overwrite it with mine;
2 Rename my file with a save already existent in your save datas and overwrite it with mine after;
If you don't do one of these two things ( your choice) the game will never see it. :)

willi83

Jan 4, 2019
The file number is #11 so in order to see it you need to:
1 create a save file in that slot in your game first and then overwrite it with mine;
2 Rename my file with a save already existent in your save datas and overwrite it with mine after;
If you don't do one of these two things ( your choice) the game will never see it. :)
(y):) Thank you "it worked"

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Some other projects in the future will be 1440p conversions of ToN and TGO as we also develop a new engine for future projects that will be in 1440p.
"Develop a new engine".... NLT hired someone to develop a new game engine for him? Honestly, It sounds like a lot of bullshit to me - but it wouldn't surprise me, from a guy who worked in marketing before.

I could imagine that NLT moves to cloud gaming which will require a NLT membership to play his games. At the same time he might withdraw his games from Steam too. On the other hand he might switch from RPG Maker to Unity or Electron/NWjs. :unsure:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
"Develop a new engine".... NLT hired someone to develop a new game engine for him? Honestly, It sounds like a lot of bullshit to me - but it wouldn't surprise me, from a guy who worked in marketing before.

I could imagine that NLT moves to cloud gaming which will require a NLT membership to play his games. At the same time he might withdraw his games from Steam too. On the other hand he might switch from RPG Maker to Unity or Electron/NWjs. :unsure:
Maybe he mean just modify some current engine like he made it with RPGM.
First door is locked?
Play game. Last scene is in this bathroom and after that is door unlock.

Reactions: Budman 1959

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
William Sizemore must be the dumbest, naivest and overall worst fucking cop in history. :LOL: Jesus! What an asshole! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DouglasCosta

Mar 24, 2018
View attachment 1813518
Weekly Report

View attachment 1813520

Early today a new chapter of The Genesis Order was released revealing a twist that some may have theorized, but for others may have come as a surprise. Speaking of surprises, the next chapter of TGO will be filled with drama involving pairs, some expected and some unexpected run-ins will move relationships forward, and showcase some "two-sided" fun!

Also releasing next month will be an updated version of Treasure of Nadia containing some minor fixes and "toy" implementation. More details to come next month!

This new device compatibility has been the focus of the side development these past couple weeks, but as soon as it's ready the focus will shift back to the puzzle game editor. Some other projects in the future will be 1440p conversions of ToN and TGO as we also develop a new engine for future projects that will be in 1440p.

These new features and future technology is all made possible thanks to your support! So, I thank you all for making it possible to create and continue to improve on our games! Have a great week!

(I look quick but do not see WR posted so I do now. If duplicated I will delete later.)
Future projects ?, I wonder after this trilogy, the next game will features some of their comic kinky stuff or continue with this kind of harem centric theme. :unsure:

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
That's very likely that he use his own framework on top of an existing game engine. Developer often refer to their framework as "game engine".
Before launching theire latest game NLT Media said that The Genesis Order would have a "new game engine" which turned out basically to be the RPG Maker's old "game engine" with a few plug-ins and frills added like day, evening and night shading and backgrounds and variable "weather" which has rarely made an appearance. In fact I don't think there's been any rain, let alone a storm, in North Santiva since the very first episode of the game as far as I can remember. If this particular studio are going to pursue better screen resolutions at some point in the future they will have to take longer, or get more and better equipment to do the rendering necessary, or both most likely. I'm not sure that when NLT Media speak about a "new game engine" and whatnot that necessarily means moving to a better and more versatile developmental platform like Unity for example.

Higher resolution graphics is always an improvement however.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Before launching theire latest game NLT Media said that The Genesis Order would have a "new game engine" which turned out basically to be the RPG Maker's old "game engine" with a few plug-ins and frills added like day, evening and night shading and backgrounds and variable "weather" which has rarely made an appearance. In fact I don't think there's been any rain, let alone a storm, in North Santiva since the very first episode of the game as far as I can remember. If this particular studio are going to pursue better screen resolutions at some point in the future they will have to take longer, or get more and better equipment to do the rendering necessary, or both most likely. I'm not sure that when NLT Media speak about a "new game engine" and whatnot that necessarily means moving to a better and more versatile developmental platform like Unity for example.

Higher resolution graphics is always an improvement however.
I suppose the whole storm that forced MC, Hannah, & Chloe into a cave doesn't count for you as variable weather because it's actually part of the story plot and not random, right?

3.70 star(s) 212 Votes