Oct 14, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.29061] [NLT Media]

COMPRESSED PC

SIZE: ~ 967 MB

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language pack (no revision)

I put together some language packs, which include: Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, French and Russian. Just unzip the file corresponding to your language, copy the "data" folder, and paste the folder in the "www" directory, overwriting the files when prompted. The translation was done by GOOGLE, I didn't proofread, I don't understand my own language well, imagine the others. Some texts were not translated.

File in attachment (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Language pack in which version of the game ?

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
how many INT can you get in v29? I'm at 3, bribary of the police can only set lower to 500,can it be lower?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
For anyone still searching for the books...here is where you get them.
I found that I must replay back to this part, but I don't want to. How can you find this book? View attachment 1846825
here is the complete breakdown on the int points:

1. tell the guy at the bar the right person his wife is cheating with
2. Ace the quiz outside of the police station
3&4. eat a seed of int

Book locations:
1. left side of church lobby in a jar
2. in a jar by the podium in the room where they hold service
3. in the SW corner of the office room in the Mansion
4. 2nd floor of the church (directly where you are standing, looks like you got it
5. Ella's room in a jar
6. Buy it at the store

Hope this helps everyone :)

Last edited:

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
For anyone still searching for the books...here is where you get them.

here is the complete breakdown on the int points:

1. tell the guy at the bar the right person his wife is cheating with
2. Ace the quiz outside of the police station
3&4. eat a seed of int

Book locations:
1. left side of church lobby in a jar
2. in a jar by the podium in the room where they hold service
3. in the SW corner of the office room in the Mansion
4. 2nd floor of the church (directly where you are standing, looks like you got it
5. Ella's room in a jar
6. Buy it at the store

Hope this helps everyone :)
Also in the current version there is a task at the Channel 4 TV station.
For reward you can chose between knowledge seed and 2000 $.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
hashtag meneither
I think you really have to suck to this so the game makes a judgement call and gives you a knowledge seed... meaning we won't see this in our lifetime :KEK:

BTW : nice fanbase you got there Omni ;) :ROFLMAO:
More like stalkers, and most of them just got nuked

• Angry
Reactions: wolfpackjac3

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Also in the current version there is a task at the Channel 4 TV station.
For reward you can chose between knowledge seed and 2000 $.
Mine just gave me 2k (this is before I discovered how to get 4 int). I'll try it again and see if there is some int barrier to getting a +1 from that event

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I complete the channel 4 mission firing the receptionist for the guy, so he gave me a seed of knowledge, now I'm 4 INT as well
And when there was a questionnaire in front of the police station few updates ago, did you succeed?
hashtag meneither
I think you really have to suck to this so the game makes a judgement call and gives you a knowledge seed... meaning we won't see this in our lifetime :KEK:

BTW : nice fanbase you got there Omni ;) :ROFLMAO:
Probabyl its way for them who fucked up some early progress.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Kimura has become so much of an eyeful that she replaces Carol as one of my sigs; as for the rest of it, well, too disappointing to be bothered to praise or condemn. :rolleyes: The weird and random ersatz sex scenes and absence of any discernable underlying story is dispiriting. :( TGO could be so much better than it is and maybe will become so as it evolves. Onwards and upwards with fire in the belly, hope in the heart and light in the eyes! (y)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
More like stalkers, and most of them just got nuked
:LOL:
And when there was a questionnaire in front of the police station few updates ago, did you succeed?

Probabyl its way for them who fucked up some early progress.
Yeah probably... although I'm not sure what difference does it make... :unsure: as far as I know intelligence only plays role in the gathered money amount for sold items or the basket case :KEK: but strength on the other hand... that blocks your path in the game if insufficient... :p
Kimura so much of an eyefull that she has replaced Carol as one of my sigs; as for the rest of it, well, too disappointing to bother to praise or condemn. :rolleyes: Better things to do. (y)
Honestly... like the 2 Kimuras would differ very much ( build ) the one @ the dinner and the one @ the gym :p:unsure:
But however it may be... I'm not sure how to react on this negative " evolution " in the models territory :cautious: What was NT(!)L thinking when he came up ( short ) with these ones... It's pretty laughable that from the wide selection the 45 age range comes out victorious ( not to mention they don't look older than 30 :p ) and the biggest laughing stock is that the 52 years old Mandolyn is still the best :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
:rolleyes: NLT NLT... tsk...tsk...tsk... :rolleyes:

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes