• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Use silver :p
When I tried various artefacts found in the forest Stone and Clay offerings give you Essence of Medicine, Jade and Silver offerings Essence of Intelligence. Nothing more valuable than silver yields anything at the moment. (y)

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
When I tried various artefacts found in the forest Stone and Clay offerings give you Essence of Medicine, Jade and Silver offerings Essence of Intelligence. (y)
Your right... I honestly forgot that jade even exists in this game :KEK:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Not sure this would help much... png shows that it was a compressed version so practically it's a mixed fuck up now... " bestest " solution is to download the full version and to finally make a decision to use regular OR compressed coz as it seems fools still mix 'em like there is no tomorrow :KEK:
If the problem is encryption... in the attachment the file is decrypted.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: kingmitos33

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Sorry for replied before. It's a difficult question I think to answer because of many possibilities. I found 2 old book at this update (one is in church, second in store) but in walkthrough video, they have 3 books. Where is the next one? Looked at all mansion, as it mentioned above (2 or 3 messages above).
Thanks for answers.
I followed the video but did not find one in the church or mansion locations.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
When I tried various artefacts found in the forest Stone and Clay offerings give you Essence of Medicine, Jade and Silver offerings Essence of Intelligence. Nothing more valuable than silver yields anything at the moment. (y)
Would also like to add that the Clay Idol also gives you Essence of Intelligence

Reactions: Abduxuel

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Can't be long before Carol and Heather competitively tag team the MC to see who he likes best. :ROFLMAO:

Yo_da

Jul 21, 2020
Ugh I love these games but they already established Heather is just as horny as Carol a bunch, did she really need another teasing scene lol

Reactions: drooopy
3.70 star(s) 213 Votes