PeteF

Apr 7, 2024
Hi guys,

when I try to access the 2nd floor of the church to the east I always get the error "failed to load: BG-ChurchEast2nd-Dark", which prevents me from progressing. The file is in the game folder, but perhaps damaged. Could someone here upload his BG-ChurchEast2nd-DARK.rpgmvp for me?

Thanks a lot!

Solved it. The file was actually not spelled right, as "...Dark" was all caps in the file name. If you come across this error, simply renaming the file to BG-ChurchEast2nd-Dark.rpgmvp solves it.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Dev only care about win user..still he didn’t update others port...
What are you talking about?
The game has been completed on PC/Mac/Linux/Android. All have 100% now plus the bugfixes.

The issue is that those sharing the game here from Patreon are only sharing the PC version.

Reactions: JoeyGucci

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Have you collected all the Kama Sutra pages, all the photos and extras and completed all the Angelcraft puzzles?
No, the PUZZLE is missing a lot, it's very difficult, Kama Sutra, I already got it all, the photos are just a few left
mine is like that.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
No, the PUZZLE is missing a lot, it's very difficult, Kama Sutra, I already got it all, the photos are just a few left
mine is like that.
The fact is that in the game the % of progress directly depends on the number of collected pages, photos, booty calls and extras. Puzzles cannot be solved completely (since this does not affect progress), but for them angel feathers are given, which are necessary for crafting Arianna’s photo and profile, so you will still have to solve a certain number of them

Reactions: TanyaC

Sugibs12

Oct 21, 2021
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancement Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod enhances the game's overall experience by upscaling the game's low quality animations to a higher resolution and adding more fluidity by doubling their framerate using the latest AI machine learning technologies.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can someone share "video enhancement mod" file other than via mega ? like gofiles or something else?

Reactions: marnosta

a6350414

Aug 5, 2018
Hey guys.
Can someone pls tell me if it's worthwhile to solve all those tedious puzzles? I really dont like them and I have 46/56 of them. Am I missing some content as of right now? I have 100% progression (34 photos, 47 extras, 12 outfits, 13 bootycalls), 5 bootycalls for the normal girls and 2 bootycalls for Arianna. Is that all there is?
Thanks!

(Cant wait for SoS!!)

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

1.gif

What the hell? Looks like someone's in over his head. Symphony of the Serpent's development has been all about post processing the finished shots to add all that extra bit of polish that makes everything pop... and also the tedious task of lip-sync as we continue to get more and more finalised voicework for the scenes.

In Symphony's first chapter, coming this July, there's a lot riding on some solid acting. Thankfully our talent hiring process has been above even that of TGO and ToN. We've got a stellar cast of actors putting in some hard work to sell the emotion of these scenes and we look forward to continuing to deliver that quality in many more chapters coming throughout the year ahead.

Thank you everyone for the support! Have a fantastic week!

mikemageen

Dec 19, 2018
Im arround 25% complete from the build released so far, however i'm getting this error "Loading Error Failed to load: audio/bgs/Clock.ogg" everytime i go tho the east room of the church. The thing is, there's a clock there and i need to take the batteries out of it to fix the heart meter on the gym. After i left the room i get this message and there's a "Now Loading" and then nothing happens. Is anyone having the same issue as me?
Just go to audio/bgs & there rename "_clock" to "clock".

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
I started the game with nadia, next genesis and once finished, I did the lust épédemic to see the story, you can see right away the big difference in quality of sex animation and other, it has much improved in everything, quality, sex, ..... on Nadia,very good improvement work, can't wait to see the 4th game

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes