MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
Is there a final update of this game? I finished the game 100% and there are still two remaining locked doors in the Condominium area. The party has just began but it doesn't seem to progress any longer.

Is this the actual ending of the game? I really miss playing Treasure of Nadia. Both games are very similar and I'm glad The Genesis Order has finally given justice to villains like Duncan and Daemalius. Henry needs to be resurrected from the dead.

It is also a mystery to me how Evie became a demon. I'm looking forward for the Symphony of Serpent.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I've downloaded the 3 parts from Gofile and 0 problem detected...
The problem is on your side.
I didn't talk about problems at all. I've had this game for a long time and didn't intend to download it. I pointed out to you that you are wrong when you write "...a zip inside a rar is not a standard here" Apparently not everyone agrees with your standards

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 13-01-52 Gofile - Your all-in-one storage solution.png

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I didn't talk about problems at all. I've had this game for a long time and didn't intend to download it. I pointed out to you that you are wrong when you write "...a zip inside a rar is not a standard here" Apparently not everyone agrees with your standards
In this particular case, the original zip archive was reuploaded in sub 5GiB split rars to help people overcome limit issues (I assume).
Install 7-zip because we're not in the early 2000s anymore and right click the part1 archive, 7-Zip->Extract Here.

MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
Does anybody know how to open the condos #99 and #100? Did NLT lock those on purpose? I wondering if all the locker rooms from the gym will get opened? Some of the locker rooms are still beeping.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
How was she able to teleport to Hell? Her character is still a mystery at this point.
Well, she is not innocent enough to go to Heaven, and after being released from Soul Crystal, she needs to live somewhere. She will also not be able to get to Earth due to the lack of a bodily shell

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Does anybody know how to open the condos #99 and #100? Did NLT lock those on purpose? I wondering if all the locker rooms from the gym will get opened? Some of the locker rooms are still beeping.
All those doors and lockers in the game are dummies, forget about them. The doors in the gym have been completely removed in the latest updates, dev simply doesn’t pay attention to such a small thing as lockers

Last edited:

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Well, she is not innocent enough to go to Heaven, and after being released from Soul Crystal, she needs to live somewhere. She will also not be able to get to Earth due to the lack of a bodily shell
So was Evie human once? Or angel? Or demon? Or mixture of two like half-demon half-human Madalyn or half-Angel half-human Nephilim? Or some other kind of being entirely? :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 224 Votes