twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Does it really work because I tried today and I can't extract them, idk if I should be doing sth specific, I just downloaded them 1 by 1and I couldn't extract any of them
Use the latest version of WinRAR. I extracted the archive using it, you just need to mouse right-click on the first part of the archive and select "Extract to ..." (all three parts of the archive must be in one place at this time, you can't extract one each separately)

Last edited:

WhateverDude

Mar 29, 2020
Use the latest version of WinRAR. I extracted the archive using it, you just need to mouse right-click on the first part of the archive and select "Extract to ..." (all three parts of the archive must be in one place at this time, you can't extract one each separately)
yeah that's what I do but it didn't let me :/ Idk I put them all in a folder but same shit

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I only have 1 missing Chest Key left. It says on my Angelcraft, I need to craft a Chest Key by having 3 Useless Keys and a Key Mold. I finished the game but I still need to unlock one last chest by having a Chest Key.

Is it possible I may have used some of the Useless Keys to craft the Hell Keys? I really need to find or at least craft the one last Chest Key.
They are different keys. I can't remember where the useless keys are though

• Red Heart
Reactions: MajesticPepe

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
Hi, guys, anyone has experience with the current update on Linux. First I updated all the files (big mistake) and it didnt run at all, then with a backup I updated only the www files, but know I get a error 'wrong header'. Anything else I should update as well.
Edit: It only happens with the scenes with the Morgana Deluca (sorry don't know the name)

Last edited:

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Hi, guys, anyone has experience with the current update on Linux. First I updated all the files (big mistake) and it didnt run at all, then with a backup I updated only the www files, but know I get a error 'wrong header'. Anything else I should update as well
If you copied any Windows stuff from the update into your Linux game folder you probable bork your NWjs. Easy to fix.

(1) Download the early Linux v.51113 of TGO from first page of this thread.
(2) Move all files outside of your game's www folder, on your PC, somewhere else temp in case you need them later leaving only your own www folder behind.
(3) Copy all of the files in the v.51113 folder OUTSIDE the v.511113 www folder into you own game folder and finished!

Should have working Linux game again. (y)

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
I only have 1 missing Chest Key left. It says on my Angelcraft, I need to craft a Chest Key by having 3 Useless Keys and a Key Mold. I finished the game but I still need to unlock one last chest by having a Chest Key.

Is it possible I may have used some of the Useless Keys to craft the Hell Keys? I really need to find or at least craft the one last Chest Key.
Wolf Larsen posted this on OP has all Keys Chests etc :-

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Part 2 is corrupt no matter if I download it from Gofile, Mega, Mixdrop, Pixeldrain, or Wdho. I've downloaded it multiple times, but it's still corrupt. I've tried using the latest WinRAR and even 7zip, but part 2 remains corrupt.
The part 2 is not corrupt. You just have to extract from the 1 and the part 2 is called at the end of the 1...
This is how work a multipart compressed archive.

geckomori

Dec 24, 2019
The part 2 is not corrupt. You just have to extract from the 1 and the part 2 is called at the end of the 1...
This is how work a multipart compressed archive.
I extracted it from part 1, bro. WinRAR diagnostics indicated that it was part 2, but it had a packed data checksum error.
1716433906699.png

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
If you copied any Windows stuff from the update into your Linux game folder you probable bork your NWjs. Easy to fix.

(2) Move all files outside of your game's www folder, on your PC, somewhere else temp in case you need them later leaving only your own www folder behind.
(3) Copy all of the files in the v.51113 folder OUTSIDE the v.511113 www folder into you own game folder and finished!

Cheers Mate, but honestly I still have a backup (v1.2). Downloading the complete new game does not seem necessary for me here.

Reactions: Abelian

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020

No sorry tried this one and it does not work. Any other help is appreciated.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
No sorry tried this one and it does not work. Any other help is appreciated.
Ok. I have put all file except www into TGO folder, which contains everything need to run game, in zip archive downloadable using link below.

Download file, extract TGO folder inside to home folder, say, then copy your www folder into TGO folder and you should be able to start game with nw provided it is executable. So navigate in terminal to TGO folder mentioned before and run nw in usual way at command prompt (./nw). If does not work maybe nw is not executable so set executable bit by typing chmod +x nw. (Maybe you can use GUI to do such things depending on which Linux.) If work just replace contents of your faulty game folder on PC with contents of TGO folder. This should fix unless something wrong with your game www folder which is very hard to correct because so many things can fail for many reason. Updating game in correct order should not cause problems with www. Sometimes Arch Linux can complain. (y)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes