jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
Loved this game, but ToN girls were way hotter

And SoS girls look even worse, hope it's just one bad picture lol
The thing with ToN was there were some real variance between body types and each girl had their own distinct look. It seems with each game every female is getting closer to all having the "milf" body type where it's all just T & A with little to distinguish themselves. I can't name 3 girls that look alike from ToN, whereas in Genesis, Kimberly, Melissa, Andrea and Erica could be sisters.

Reactions: Parilto and Fauno36

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
The thing with ToN was there were some real variance between body types and each girl had their own distinct look. It seems with each game every female is getting closer to all having the "milf" body type where it's all just T & A with little to distinguish themselves. I can't name 3 girls that look alike from ToN, whereas in Genesis, Kimberly, Melissa, Andrea and Erica could be sisters.

The same thing happens to me, that's why ToN is my favorite.

vemnaroladopai

Jul 10, 2023
Andrea (IIRC) talked about she is Korean
Andrea's surname - Kimura - indicates she is of japanese descent. But your point stands.

One could argue those characters have similar body types, and there certainly is an absence of real petite women (which isn't actually surprising, as the younger girls are daughters of the MILF characters), but to claim that those 4 could pass as sisters is laughable.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Andrea's surname - Kimura - indicates she is of japanese descent. But your point stands.

One could argue those characters have similar body types, and there certainly is an absence of real petite women (which isn't actually surprising, as the younger girls are daughters of the MILF characters), but to claim that those 4 could pass as sisters is laughable.
Ella and Judy slim in my eye I would say. (y)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Yeah, her name sounds japanese, but i remember something about Korea. But I was probably wrong.

vemnaroladopai

Jul 10, 2023
Ella and Judy slim in my eye I would say. (y)
Compared to the rest of the cast, Ella is indeed "slim", but not compared to the girls in ToN, which was what the OP was referring to. Judy is indeed de facto slim, but not an equivalent to the body types of Alia/Emily. FWIW, I don't really feel like there's an actual lack of variety, I was simply arguing that, while this one argument could be entertained, the claim that those characters could pass as related because of a body type similarity that the OP made is silly. Are Henry and Canmore related, too? They share body types and dick size, after all.
I'm personally okay with the level of variance in TGO.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Compared to the rest of the cast, Ella is indeed "slim", but not compared to the girls in ToN, which was what the OP was referring to. Judy is indeed de facto slim, but not an equivalent to the body types of Alia/Emily. FWIW, I don't really feel like there's an actual lack of variety, I was simply arguing that, while this one argument could be entertained, the claim that those characters could pass as related because of a body type similarity that the OP made is silly. Are Henry and Canmore related, too? They share body types and dick size, after all.
I'm personally okay with the level of variance in TGO.
On NLT Media blog sometime customer request more willowy girl/woman though most ask for fuller figure older girl/woman whihc I think explain why MILF and curvy girl/woman dominate NLT Media female character. (Developer seeking to give maximum customers what they want.) In SotS Grace Miller character looks slim but for me Alia/Kaley, from ToN, way too young looking to appeal for, like most Patreon subscribers, I very much favour womanly curves over Loli boyish angles which I don't like but all a matter of taste really. :)

Last edited:

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
So, the developer has started the release timer for chapter 1 of "Symphony Of The Serpent"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screenshot_5.png
he TGO timer has been stopped, the version is still 1.04.. but it says that a new update will be released on July 2.. a stub, I think so, because today we have not received any updates.

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
I wanted to know if there is a topic for the next game?
Symphony of the Serpent
Aren't all these posts about SotS not a little bit off topic...? :unsure:
Related topic of discussion:
https://f95zone.to/threads/symphony-of-the-serpent-nlt-comments-questions-answers.200000/
There is no full-fledged theme for the game "Symphony of the Serpent" yet, because even the first chapter has not yet been released... So it is quite reasonable to talk about the new game where the most people familiar with the work of NLT are located. Sorry for bad English

Reactions: fastgamer1

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancement Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod enhances the game's overall experience by upscaling the game's low quality animations to a higher resolution and adding more fluidity by doubling their framerate using the latest AI machine learning technologies.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:

Instructions:
Can You upscale incest patch and new update 1.02,1.03,1.04 or maybe a tutorial on how to do it???

3.70 star(s) 225 Votes