Mar 1, 2023
The Video Enhancement Mod looks great, but it's such a shame that it's on a trash site like Mega, and it's in pieces, it would take me days to download all of them, such a shame

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
I'm the wrong guy with which to be using Call of Duty as an example. I understand it's still a popular game, but to me, that franchise has been stale for over a decade. In any case, it's not my intention to lump NLT in with the makers of CoD. NLT has what a lot of games don't have, which is a combination of an excellent 3D modeller and artist, a good writer, and very good work ethic to boot. I believe it would do them well to branch out a little bit beyond their comfort zone and explore. If it doesn't pan out, they can always go back to what everyone knows they are good at.
How dare this Taqueria make nothing but Mexican food? Why aren't they making Greek food, I want Greek food!

Reactions: Muityek

Slasher

Oct 28, 2017
4. Not all charecters were whorish. (There was a rationale; it was the chemical serum that was corrupting people, which was believable ) In the newer one, most characters behave irrationally whorishly without any rhyme or reason.
They actually do try to explain that. The town in Treasures of Nadia gets its water from the same river that the Main Character of Lust Epidemic accidentally dropped a tank full of love potion into, corrupting the whole town. In Treasures of Nadia some of the characters were experimenting on the love potion to make it airborne, but it escaped their lab and by the time of Genesis order has spread across the country.

Reactions: Indigo247

M0narh

May 20, 2024
The Genesis Order [v1.03] Compressed

Let me know if you have any issues.
Virustotal -

FULL UPDATE ONLY (not compressed)
1.00 ---> 1.01

Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

1.01 ---> 1.02
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

1.02 ---> 1.03
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Optional - NW.js update

Compressed
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only
1.00 ---> 1.01
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

1.01 ---> 1.02
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

1.02 ---> 1.03
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

Original - 12.6GB, Compressed - 1.56GB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

LQ Version
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only (LQ)

1.00 ---> 1.01
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

1.01 ---> 1.02
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

1.02 ---> 1.03
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

(LQ) - Original - 12.6GB, Compressed - 940MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
v1.04 ?

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

rentfreeinmyhead

Nov 14, 2020
Honestly,

I loved "Lust Epidemic." Years ago, when I first played one of the earlier releases, even the original version was uncensored. I didn't like "Treasure of Nadia" or "The Genesis Order."

The main reason why "Lust Epidemic" was awesome was because

1. There were no restrictions on corruption. I think the developers sanitized all the wicked elements (Dungeon, Serum, Oblivious Corruption, etc.) so that they won't be banned from Patreon. This has severely degraded the kink in the story.

2. Lust Epidemic was more rational (for the most part). There was no magic stuff where anything could be made up. It was mostly about the serum and how it obliviously interacts with the subjects.

3. Great story with good characters. It was an interesting premise where characters are stuck in an unforseen circumstance rather than a town where anything would happen. It's just not believable.

4. Not all charecters were whorish. (There was a rationale; it was the chemical serum that was corrupting people, which was believable ) In the newer one, most characters behave irrationally whorishly without any rhyme or reason.

played the first and even finished it but couldnt finish Treasure of Nadia because at some point they throw to many sex scenes at you with not much variation maybe different position but idgaf about if i fucked someone doggy or missionary lol, in the first game story wise it made sense but here its too much, also too much gangbangs which i also didnt like in the 1st game but now in this game everybody fucks with everyone and the MC gets every women anyways which feels like a overkill basically i agree with your points here. I know this sounds weird but this game feels overly sexualized gangbang on gangbang with sex scenes with every constellation of characters like damn sometimes less is more like look at the other top games

Reyarul

Jan 22, 2022
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.1.00):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.1.00):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
Thank you for the walkthrough! this really help me a lot!
also that i relize that the order of walkthrough is now not same with the ingame... i mean like after the dinner at the beggining after go to xxx shop we directly goes to sleep, and at morning we can receive the first salary. in the walkthrough it said after scene xxx shop we can go to talk to someone then go to sleep.

sorry my english not good

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes