Impactosan

Apr 27, 2024
Hello there, having trouble with starting the game, i try to open/start the game and the only thing that is happening is it is starting like 3-4 game.exe applications in task manager under background processes.. looked around already on the forum but didnt really find anything that helped me, someone else experienced this problem and has a fix for it?

Impactosan

Apr 27, 2024
Hello there, having trouble with starting the game, i try to open/start the game and the only thing that is happening is it is starting like 3-4 game.exe applications in task manager under background processes.. looked around already on the forum but didnt really find anything that helped me, someone else experienced this problem and has a fix for it?
Starting in windows XP compatibility did the trick!

SK_007

Aug 10, 2022
I played Lust Epidemic & Treasure of Nadia a while ago and although wanted to play The genesis order ASAP i waited as i wanted the game to finish 1st so that i don't have to wait for updates(believe me it was really hard but somehow i survived), anyway today i visited this thread & to my joy found out that the game has been completed so without wasting any time i downloaded it(the size was extraordinarily large but then again i am not complaining the quality we get from NLT games) & installed it(everything went smooth btw) but now from the last 2 hours or so i have been trying to open it but it doesn’t play(sometimes the game logo keep on pooping in the dock for 2 mins after which it says application not responding & other times it just stays in the dock without opening or doing anything), btw i am a Mac user so obviously installed Mac version of the game.

Can anyone plz help me what should i do? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.
Still no reply :(

Please someone help me as I desperately want to play this game.

Citydriver

Jan 11, 2024

could be dozens of reasons, without further inspecting your Mac, your programs, antivirus softwares, faulty hardware, the way you installed it, where you downloaded it, which version you downloaded, which IOS Version you have, it could be anything really. You can't just pin it down to one reason sadly

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020

I made my own Mac version with the compressed Win one. I can share the cleared wrapper of it (as I would assume you don't want the compressed AND modded version of this game), and you can paste the content of your app.nw folder into the one I share. Let me know if you want it. Just in case, I am running it in Mojave.

SK_007

Aug 10, 2022
I made my own Mac version with the compressed Win one. I can share the cleared wrapper of it (as I would assume you don't want the compressed AND modded version of this game), and you can paste the content of your app.nw folder into the one I share. Let me know if you want it. Just in case, I am running it in Mojave.
First of all thanks for replying yes you can share/tell me the way regarding how to play it on my Mac(coz i have tried many games but this is the 1st time such thing has happaned to me) so yes i will appreciate if you share/tell me something so that i can play this game.

Btw my Mac is a late 2020 model & running on Sonoma(i am not sure but i think it's powerful enough to play this game).

SK_007

Aug 10, 2022
could be dozens of reasons, without further inspecting your Mac, your programs, antivirus softwares, faulty hardware, the way you installed it, where you downloaded it, which version you downloaded, which IOS Version you have, it could be anything really. You can't just pin it down to one reason sadly
I agree there could be any of the reasons you have mentioned but let me tell you i have played all the previous games by NLT media as well as other developers and never such thing has happened to me before that’s why decided to ask here as i didn’t do anything different this time.

SK_007

Aug 10, 2022
RPG MV is a fairly old game engine and games based on it can easily run even on much weaker hardware. The game should work fine on yours
Thanks that’s exactly what i thought but sadly this game(believe me it’s the only one) is not playing infact it doesn’t even start on my Mac.

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
First of all thanks for replying yes you can share/tell me the way regarding how to play it on my Mac(coz i have tried many games but this is the 1st time such thing has happaned to me) so yes i will appreciate if you share/tell me something so that i can play this game.

Btw my Mac is a late 2020 model & running on Sonoma(i am not sure but i think it's powerful enough to play this game).
If you have already played previous NLT games, then for sure it has to do with the game file you downloaded; your machine is more than capable of running it.
I have the wrapper for you. Zipped is about 80mb, I just uploaded it here: because I don't know of a better way of sharing it.
You will need to unzip it, right-click the .app, choose 'Show Package Contents', and then navigate to 'Contents > Resources > app.nw'.
The folder in this wrapper will be empty, so what you need to do is show the package contents of your original downloaded game, go to that same path, and copy everything you have inside the app.nw folder and paste it inside the app.nw folder of the wrapper I shared.
Hope this works for you.

Reactions: SK_007

SK_007

Aug 10, 2022
If you have already played previous NLT games, then for sure it has to do with the game file you downloaded; your machine is more than capable of running it.
I have the wrapper for you. Zipped is about 80mb, I just uploaded it here: because I don't know of a better way of sharing it.
You will need to unzip it, right-click the .app, choose 'Show Package Contents', and then navigate to 'Contents > Resources > app.nw'.
The folder in this wrapper will be empty, so what you need to do is show the package contents of your original downloaded game, go to that same path, and copy everything you have inside the app.nw folder and paste it inside the app.nw folder of the wrapper I shared.
Hope this works for you.
Thank you very much my man, will follow the steps as you’ve suggested/guided & will report back soon.

Hope it works :)

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes