jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
i think in 8day 23hour 44minute and 5 second, we will have this question in forum genesis order
WTF - in NTL games site :
1) the timer is 0 where is the new update ? its all bullshit
2) guy i cant find the new game SotS , have f95zone a forum ? he is created ?
3) its out, plz give a link, pm me
4) link ? link ?link ?link ?link ? link ? give me this fucking download you moron
5) my brain deranged seeks a new question, in progress, alert, data search, too many question types, filtering impossible , alerts my cerebral processor is smoking, out of order, treatment in progress.........
signed : The Terminator Monkey
1719156334323.png
I'm more looking forward to seeing this type of commentary on the big day than the game itself. :ROFLMAO:

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

We're so close! Symphony of the Serpent is just around the corner and the mad-dash to the starting line continues. We're testing playable builds, polishing the animations, and slowly adding more and more content to the engine as we approach July. Check out my interview with Davy for a bit of behind the scene conversation.

We discuss the alpha/beta build coming on July 2nd. The growing pains of new engines and processes. How the Patreon support system will work for newcomers and what access to the games in the future will look like. We also talk about the expectations for system specs for computers and phones and some other stuff. Enjoy!

Thank you everyone for the support! There will be one more tease before the first build of SotS. Stay tuned!

(Abelian: Video too big to stream well via f95zone; slowly load on my PC but you can try. Best to stream direct from cloud storage or download whole video using alternate link and view locally using own player if desired. Video has piss poor quality so maybe not worth bother IMHO. Best I could manage. Apologies.)

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Hi.
Excuse me, can someone tell me how to get back to the rift after the mansion collapses?
I stopped playing for a few days and couldn't remember which way to go.
Thanks in advance.
i'm in the beginning of V. 84081

Last edited:

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Hey everybody, I have already played for about an hour or so, and feel like I have advanced in the story enough, but when saving I am showing 0%. Is it really that long of a game that I haven't reached 1% yet, or is there some sort of bug that the completion percentage does not increment?

Citydriver

Jan 11, 2024
Hey everybody, I have already played for about an hour or so, and feel like I have advanced in the story enough, but when saving I am showing 0%. Is it really that long of a game that I haven't reached 1% yet, or is there some sort of bug that the completion percentage does not increment?

The first, the game is very long and has lots of content. It's not linear % too. In the later Stages of the game you get more % than in the early stages, idk why that is

Reactions: Kondorito
3.70 star(s) 229 Votes