Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

nextmonth.png

We're in the final stretch of Symphony of the Serpent and things are getting... crunchy. It's a sprint to the finish... or should I say a sprint to the start of something new! As of last week we've been testing the first build of the game (the first 10 minutes of play) and ironing out the kinks. Animation polish is underway and our new animator is hard at work enhancing the lip sync and acting of all the shots. The engine is mostly complete however the backend systems are still in the works. Starting next month, PC users will download a single launcher for ALL NLT games. You'll have a one-stop place for Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, The Genesis Order, and Symphony of the Serpent.

1.gif

The first Alpha/Beta versions of the game will launch on July 2nd to our Grandmaster supporters, but will then open up later in the month to Master and Master + supporters. TGO will now no longer get updates (unless a new bug is pointed out to us). It'll be all SotS starting now. Stay tuned next week for more teasers of the upcoming alpha version! Perhaps a tiny video is in store to show off our new enhanced acting and lip sync ;)

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great rest of your week!

(Abelian: From next week on I will post Weekly Report on the Symphony of the Serpent thread. )

Last edited:

Gurumawaru

Feb 17, 2018
TheGenesisOrder-1.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

TGO will now no longer get updates (unless a new bug is pointed out to us). It'll be all SotS starting now.

So technically, that mean TGO have a official Final update. For everyone that keep asking "This game complete yet." (me too). It time to PLAY!

Reactions: RichardZ7

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3743237

We're in the final stretch of Symphony of the Serpent and things are getting... crunchy. It's a sprint to the finish... or should I say a sprint to the start of something new! As of last week we've been testing the first build of the game (the first 10 minutes of play) and ironing out the kinks. Animation polish is underway and our new animator is hard at work enhancing the lip sync and acting of all the shots. The engine is mostly complete however the backend systems are still in the works. Starting next month, PC users will download a single launcher for ALL NLT games. You'll have a one-stop place for Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, The Genesis Order, and Symphony of the Serpent.

View attachment 3743336

The first Alpha/Beta versions of the game will launch on July 2nd to our Grandmaster supporters, but will then open up later in the month to Master and Master + supporters. TGO will now no longer get updates (unless a new bug is pointed out to us). It'll be all SotS starting now. Stay tuned next week for more teasers of the upcoming alpha version! Perhaps a tiny video is in store to show off our new enhanced acting and lip sync ;)

(Abelian: From next week on I will post Weekly Report on the Symphony of the Serpent thread. )
Only 10 minutes? Get the teaser and look forward to it every two weeks, dudes I'm so tired of this. I’ll probably forget about NLT again and come back in two years, when I can play SotS normally

brinith

Oct 12, 2019
Surprise! comment thread full of a bunch of whiny, bitchy idiots who complain about not getting a new completed game every 2 months. Sincerely fuck off, NLT has been consistent and working hard on their games for years now, providing us with quality content. Go look at any other developer that has any game even remotely close to the quality of NLT's and find long drawn out update periods, lack of communication, and for most(looking at you darkcookie) total scamming being done. Cant wait for you guys new game, fuck all the crybabies and haters.

Yourmom21

Aug 19, 2020
The best one so far, Treasure of Nadia was hard to beat but this one think is top tier atleast for me. The previous game has some fantastic models for women but this one was praticaly perfect, my only downside would be Nelly didint like her model or her character. Lilian, Kimberly and the dectetive were some of the best looking models i saw in this type of games. The MC was also breath of fresh air, the horny teenager plot from the previous games was kinda cringe.
MC in this game, gives a more serious a realistic vibes ofc hes a horny dude but theres more to his personality besides that and we kinda see some character devoplement during the game, when he realizes hes being used and does the right thing.
My only critic is why we dont have a kinda epilogue for each girl, it seems like every relationship he has with the girls its kinda left in the open and not very well explored. Chloe storyline isint even resolved, the only girl who got a bit of a resolution was the Nun.

Reactions: Abelian

Nicophaes

Apr 10, 2021
Great game, i enjoyed it as much as ToN. Lots of animations and the prego content was a nice touch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I followed the guide and it ended me up at 98%. I have 33/34 photos, 45/47 extras, I have all the outfits and profiles upgrades, along with the torn Lillian photo. What am I missing? Do I need to complete all the puzzles to unlock the rest? also the puzzle for having all profile upgrades is still locked even though I have them all.

Reactions: housekinokuni1974
Oct 27, 2022
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3743237

View attachment 3743336

Great news, ton was my 1st game of the type and it turns out to be an excellent surprise, i didnt know at all what to expect at the time and frankly was surprised by the quality overall, lot of very sexy women and tgo i wanna say stays in the right direction you have always a large choice of women, pretty sure you'll find necessary one or more of your type, i didn't expect another game coming this soon, cant wait to see this new venture.
PS if only nlt could find a way to reintroduce Jessica from TON i will be in heaven lul

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: allan0308

SK_007

Aug 10, 2022
I played Lust Epidemic & Treasure of Nadia a while ago and although wanted to play The genesis order ASAP i waited as i wanted the game to finish 1st so that i don't have to wait for updates(believe me it was really hard but somehow i survived), anyway today i visited this thread & to my joy found out that the game has been completed so without wasting any time i downloaded it(the size was extraordinarily large but then again i am not complaining the quality we get from NLT games) & installed it(everything went smooth btw) but now from the last 2 hours or so i have been trying to open it but it doesn’t play(sometimes the game logo keep on pooping in the dock for 2 mins after which it says application not responding & other times it just stays in the dock without opening or doing anything), btw i am a Mac user so obviously installed Mac version of the game.

Can anyone plz help me what should i do? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes