Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Thank you for the walkthrough! this really help me a lot!
also that i relize that the order of walkthrough is now not same with the ingame... i mean like after the dinner at the beggining after go to xxx shop we directly goes to sleep, and at morning we can receive the first salary. in the walkthrough it said after scene xxx shop we can go to talk to someone then go to sleep.

sorry my english not good
That's because the walkthrough was made between each update. The protagonist would immediately go to sleep in a scripted event after the next update was implemented.

But simply do what the walkthrough says after the mandatory event happens, that's it (meaning, go back to the section you were unable to do for now later).

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Btw how to update Linux 1.02 to 1.03, and to 1.04....
Seems updates Windows only...
Is it www folder need to copy?
No one shared the update file for the Linux version.

But don't worry too much about it. The difference between versions 1.0 and beyond in terms of content is zero.

Deversari88

Jun 8, 2024
Well, If you play it to about 90 percent, there is an OE , u have yourself revived after ducan shot u, thanks to eve, then u face ducan again, but guess what? like a branch of dumb wood, u let him use his gun (again?), then sam take the shot for sofia (as a gigachad), then boom! ducan escape, everyone go home. (the percent of progress left just to complete some screens, secrets, ...)
Okay so the pirate queen loves you, what ends up happening with the Nun and her "demon" brother?

Reactions: kk2100

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
So, question, for making the Ant-Killer, is there only two spots where Soap could be? As I've gone to both spots where soap would be according to the walkthrough, and my play through doesn't have soap in either spot. I'm thinking this may be a bug since I grabbed soap from the wrong spot when it was needed the first time, and it doesn't come up in the other spot it's supposed to be in.
I just had this happen too. Is there a fix for this, or do I need to start over?

Tabib

Dec 13, 2020
anybody have the update only file after v1.00
i.e. 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04
please upload the file. i have lost those...............

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Last edited:

sarasara

Feb 20, 2020
i played over 100 games
literally these three games from ( NLT MEDIA ) is my favorite top 3

i had seen in the trailer Sister Katherine (Kat) from lust epidemic
But there remain 5 women who have not shown.
and from Treasure of Nadia i had seen Clare. and there remain 11 women who have not shown
Will any of them appear later?

Can someone explain to me how the three parts are connected together in the same world as a story?
I played the first part many years ago, and I do not remember the details that connect the three stories to one world.

Untitled.png

3.70 star(s) 225 Votes