McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
Hey guys a question, i bought the game on steam but i am not sure if this updates are included there. Is there anyway to check?
For future reference the search function works very well to find answers. But to answer your question this version and the Steam version are not the same, if I read this thread correctly. What's the difference? Look through this thread to find out!

HeadBanger1984

Apr 23, 2021
Okay, i have a weird bug. The clothes don't get reset, so if the character is naked.. It just remains as it is. Tried restarting, updating the game but the issue remains. Any solution to this? Thanks.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Could someone kindly upload c********* version for v1.03?
Thanks in advance !
Is there a c********* version with the game completed?
"Is there a c********* version available?"
will there be a c********* version?
Maybe if you guys tried using the thread actually meant for requesting comped versions instead of cluttering up the search results in the game thread asking for them it would be available by now and easier to find at that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-3-0.176210/

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
Hi, for the Linux user, is it save to download the Windows update and install it partly? Like only the www folder or something? Cheers.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Hi, for the Linux user, is it save to download the Windows update and install it partly? Like only the www folder or something? Cheers.
Yes. But install ONLY the files in the www folder and leave ALL the Windows bloat outside www behind. (y) The contents of the www folder is the same for all operating systems. :)

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Does anyone have the New Cutscenes or the Pinups from the new update ?
I've already removed the Game so i didn't really followed the new one.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
pls what changed in v1.04
+1,and anyone get the newest fullsave?
Does anyone have the New Cutscenes or the Pinups from the new update ?
I've already removed the Game so i didn't really followed the new one.
I also wanna know what new in this update.
Or someone would please to give a fulsave of this update
If you read this thread... You'd know that there's no information about what's new in 1.04.

From the looks of things, they're just bug fixes.

And a new full save of 1.04 won't give you anything new compared to version 1.00, which still works...

Reactions: Voronc

Deversari88

Jun 8, 2024
Someone want to spoil the ending for Treasure of Nadia for me? I never finished it and don't want to go back and replay it.

Indigo247

May 28, 2017
Honestly,

I loved "Lust Epidemic." Years ago, when I first played one of the earlier releases, even the original version was uncensored. I didn't like "Treasure of Nadia" or "The Genesis Order."

The main reason why "Lust Epidemic" was awesome was because

1. There were no restrictions on corruption. I think the developers sanitized all the wicked elements (Dungeon, Serum, Oblivious Corruption, etc.) so that they won't be banned from Patreon. This has severely degraded the kink in the story.

2. Lust Epidemic was more rational (for the most part). There was no magic stuff where anything could be made up. It was mostly about the serum and how it obliviously interacts with the subjects.

3. Great story with good characters. It was an interesting premise where characters are stuck in an unforseen circumstance rather than a town where anything would happen. It's just not believable.

4. Not all charecters were whorish. (There was a rationale; it was the chemical serum that was corrupting people, which was believable ) In the newer one, most characters behave irrationally whorishly without any rhyme or reason.

I think because of the Patreon restriction, the devs in "NLT Media" has drained all the fun, wicked corruption elements from the game. Now it is just a boring, unbelievable story, where dry characters having sex scenes.

I would rather prefer a game like "Lust Epidemic," where there is real, unhinged corruption, nefarious schemes, and a more realistic plot and setting (with little or no magic), even at lower quality graphics.

Good settings with more realistic plot with unhinged corruption elements is the king. Just increasing the graphics doesn't cut it for me.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
If you read this thread... You'd know that there's no information about what's new in 1.04.

From the looks of things, they're just bug fixes.

And a new full save of 1.04 won't give you anything new compared to version 1.00, which still works...
OK,thanks

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Honestly,

I loved "Lust Epidemic." Years ago, when I first played one of the earlier releases, even the original version was uncensored. I didn't like "Treasure of Nadia" or "The Genesis Order."

The main reason why "Lust Epidemic" was awesome was because

1. There were no restrictions on corruption. I think the developers sanitized all the wicked elements (Dungeon, Serum, Oblivious Corruption, etc.) so that they won't be banned from Patreon. This has severely degraded the kink in the story.

2. Lust Epidemic was more rational (for the most part). There was no magic stuff where anything could be made up. It was mostly about the serum and how it obliviously interacts with the subjects.

3. Great story with good characters. It was an interesting premise where characters are stuck in an unforseen circumstance rather than a town where anything would happen. It's just not believable.

4. Not all charecters were whorish. (There was a rationale; it was the chemical serum that was corrupting people, which was believable ) In the newer one, most characters behave irrationally whorishly without any rhyme or reason.

I think because of the Patreon restriction, the devs in "NLT Media" has drained all the fun, wicked corruption elements from the game. Now it is just a boring, unbelievable story, where dry characters having sex scenes.

I would rather prefer a game like "Lust Epidemic," where there is real, unhinged corruption, nefarious schemes, and a more realistic plot and setting (with little or no magic), even at lower quality graphics.

Good settings with more realistic plot with unhinged corruption elements is the king. Just increasing the graphics doesn't cut it for me.
I think maybe too perverted deviant games have much too smaller market for NLT Media to exploit worse than mainstream.

bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
I wish I didn't start with NLT games because now that I 100% them all there isn't a single game out there that comes close. The only other games that have decent animations are subverse, honey select games and some Jackerman games. Everything else is just a slideshow with no sounds and some of the ugliest models ever made. The games that do have anims use stick figure level motion and you might get some audio through a tin can. I've looked everywhere for a game that comes close to the quality of these games and so far nothing.

Reactions: JoeyGucci

Boositman

Dec 10, 2023
Someone want to spoil the ending for Treasure of Nadia for me? I never finished it and don't want to go back and replay it.
Well, If you play it to about 90 percent, there is an OE , u have yourself revived after ducan shot u, thanks to eve, then u face ducan again, but guess what? like a branch of dumb wood, u let him use his gun (again?), then sam take the shot for sofia (as a gigachad), then boom! ducan escape, everyone go home. (the percent of progress left just to complete some screens, secrets, ...)

Reactions: Deversari88
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes