TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
It's nice to see a developer who actually completes games for a change. Really, the only problem with this dev is the games are similar to each other in terms of play style. I hope they one day break out of the monotony, but beggars can't be choosers. It's better to have more content by way of having more standalone games than it is to make one game and drag it on for years and years.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
It's nice to see a developer who actually completes games for a change. Really, the only problem with this dev is the games are similar to each other in terms of play style. I hope they one day break out of the monotony, but beggars can't be choosers. It's better to have more content by way of having more standalone games than it is to make one game and drag it on for years and years.
they stick to what works! when you think NLT games, you know your gonna get the standard RPG maker gameplay with the high quality renders and animations! "if it aint broke dont fix it" as the saying goes. you wouldnt look at mainstream titles like call of duty to try to cross over into RPG games. that would kill the IP! so if NLT tried to do a visual novel or something like that, i dont think it would do as good as these titles do.

Hello, is there harem pregnancy on this? Please I need to know.
there are two girls that get pregnant at the end of this one! (wont spoil who, play and find out) as far as harem goes, the MC does get with all the ladies, but mostly its threesome scenes and an all 12 girl orgy really only happens once (maybe twice, dont remember at this point)! technically you can say its a harem but you dont get them all pregnant at the same time in the same scene if thats what your asking!

Reactions: HighKnight79

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
Cheers to the devs! They should make an animated short film. The renders are great, stunning graphics and story too.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
they stick to what works! when you think NLT games, you know your gonna get the standard RPG maker gameplay with the high quality renders and animations! "if it aint broke dont fix it" as the saying goes. you wouldnt look at mainstream titles like call of duty to try to cross over into RPG games. that would kill the IP! so if NLT tried to do a visual novel or something like that, i dont think it would do as good as these titles do.
I'm the wrong guy with which to be using Call of Duty as an example. I understand it's still a popular game, but to me, that franchise has been stale for over a decade. In any case, it's not my intention to lump NLT in with the makers of CoD. NLT has what a lot of games don't have, which is a combination of an excellent 3D modeller and artist, a good writer, and very good work ethic to boot. I believe it would do them well to branch out a little bit beyond their comfort zone and explore. If it doesn't pan out, they can always go back to what everyone knows they are good at.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
I'm the wrong guy with which to be using Call of Duty as an example. I understand it's still a popular game, but to me, that franchise has been stale for over a decade. In any case, it's not my intention to lump NLT in with the makers of CoD. NLT has what a lot of games don't have, which is a combination of an excellent 3D modeller and artist, a good writer, and very good work ethic to boot. I believe it would do them well to branch out a little bit beyond their comfort zone and explore. If it doesn't pan out, they can always go back to what everyone knows they are good at.
i was only using call of duty as an example because i knew that everyone knows that title and if someone turned call of duty into an RPG then it would totally change the game! i suppose we could flip the example around and the same could be true if one was to turn final fantasy into a first person shooter... again this would ruin the game! this was the point i was trying to make! what kind of branching out would you like to see NLT do? im not sure what other type of game would fit their style! not sure if a choice based renpy title would fit their brand!
P.S. if you didnt know, they do comics too! some of the characters from the games are even in them! theyre still images but still have the same image quality from the games. might be somethin to check out if you havent already.

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
i was only using call of duty as an example because i knew that everyone knows that title and if someone turned call of duty into an RPG then it would totally change the game! i suppose we could flip the example around and the same could be true if one was to turn final fantasy into a first person shooter... again this would ruin the game! this was the point i was trying to make! what kind of branching out would you like to see NLT do? im not sure what other type of game would fit their style! not sure if a choice based renpy title would fit their brand!
P.S. if you didnt know, they do comics too! some of the characters from the games are even in them! theyre still images but still have the same image quality from the games. might be somethin to check out if you havent already.
Changing things doesn't automatically make it bad. It could be a huge success, you never know. Of course there's also nothing wrong with sticking to what works. I think either way it goes NLT isn't likely to put out a bad product imo.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

TitleScreenshot.png

Symphony of the Serpent is coming together! Only a couple more systems need to be implemented before the engine is officially completed. All the scenes for chapter 1 have been animated and rendered.... wait... Let's back up a second. I have a huge announcement! All of the completed scenes for SotS are now being punched up by a new animator! Who is this animator you might ask? A Disney animator! That's not a joke. To meet the quality demands of this new game I've determined that the character acting and lip sync needs some high-end, professional touches. There's just enough time left to redo the animation for a good chunk of the scenes. But don't worry, the army of 4090's will make short work of the re-renders.

Effects.png

Low quality mode in SotS will be different than in TGO. No more low quality movie files. We've moved on, and now Symphony will only offer the full-quality graphics during video playback. However, we've added a ton of new effects to enhance the look. You can turn these effects off in the options to restore the game to the TGO look and performance if you wish (or need to).

SaveFiles.png

Another huge upgrade is the autosave system. No more will the oracle lady tell you to save your game, it happens automatically. However there is still the option to save your game if you wish and now it will show you a picture of the location where you saved your game making it easier to identify which file is which.

We're getting closer to the launch month of July! Stay tuned for more teases and updates as we get closer!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a fantastic week!

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
So... I searched for an answer in this thread but didn't find it: I'm at 70%. I just had the first true threesome with Chloe and Hannah after having Chloe+Carol and Hannah+Heather. All 4 women are at the church, then I go to the barn in the farm and there's Hannah. MC gives her the bow and arrows and suddenly Alia appears as though she were Madalyn! They all talk like they've been playing a different storyline and go on an adventure. At the end, Carol appears dressed differently only to disappear at her own doorstep. And now Hannah and Alia are in the woods. And Hannah is also at the church with Chloe. To top it off, Goatzilla is both inside and outside the barn.

What the hell is going on??

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Do not drop the "Movies" folder from update 1.04 into the game, after that an error will appear in Booty Call with nude Heather anal scene!

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Do not drop the "Movies" folder from update 1.04 into the game, after that an error will appear in Booty Call with nude Heather anal scene!
Your problem lies elsewhere, because there's nothing wrong with Heather's anal scene in 1.04.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
When doing update you need to do to update ALL folders in game that match folders in update. You cannot just drop videos into movie folder without updating data files and so on. Best to update by extracting all folder in update into game folder and adding and/of overwriting old game files. (y)

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes