Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
So now that GO is done, any chance the next game will have like, petite girls, or, young girls?
watch the trailer for the new game and draw your own conclusions.. In my opinion, girls with huge tits dominate everywhere there.. and I don’t mind

Steam version is 1.0.

The only difference between 1.0 and beyond are "bug and grammar fixes", which NLT doesn't even specify what exactly are those fixes in the changelog of his Patreon page.

Between you and me, I think he's just stalling with those "bug fixes" updates until he can release his next game, Symphony of the Serpent, in July.
It doesn't even sound like a secret...it's as close to the truth as possible
Either way less than a month to go so I'm stoked..although it would've been good to have seen one of the main females from one of the previous roles to take on the MC..for example that woman that broke away from the league of thieves or whatever cuz if it wasn't for her loverboy sacrificing himself than well ya it'd be a great spin to the saga however probably would actually even possibly end it as well if that direction were taken.
I'm waiting for this game and I don't need the Xbox presentation. Phil Spencer is shitting his pants and everyone is following him by adding rainbow characters..this game truly satisfies the demand of the players

Enox32

Oct 18, 2021
The files of update 1.04 are exactly the same as the files contained in update 1.03, the only change that I have been able to detect has been the plugins.js file that where it says the version instead of 1.03 it says 1.04, please if someone finds one difference post it here, thanks.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
oh oh

how I would love lots of other developers were like the ones that created this game.

they are already preparing the next game, named "Symphony of the Serpent", as they said in their website.

odemontealto

May 23, 2023
"The church is quite old. It was built in the 18th century..." :D

The developer or history knows very little or has seen few churches in his life. 18th century is not old, is very new. An example of old: historical treasures in Spain (my country): the Basilica of San Juan de Baños. This temple, founded in the 7th century under the reign of the Visigoth monarch Recesvinto.

Well, the developer may be a North American citizen and it is normal that for him the old thing begins in the 18th century. They are so young... :ROFLMAO:

DaveFunTime20

Aug 16, 2018
All the excuses the other shitbag devs make fall flat when NLT Media can bang out top tier games consistently like this.
It's crazy how god tier NTL media is, he's one of the rare dev I've been following for years who's actually been finishing games instead of ''developing'' a game for years just to milk that Patreon money. Massive props to NTL Media for that.

Carca

Aug 22, 2017
Screenshot.png
Someone got any idea why I can't see the videos and animations?
Could it be an RPG-Maker problem or some kind compatibility issue with AMD?

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
The files of update 1.04 are exactly the same as the files contained in update 1.03, the only change that I have been able to detect has been the plugins.js file that where it says the version instead of 1.03 it says 1.04, please if someone finds one difference post it here, thanks.
They are not same. For instance no file in www/movie folder in 1.03 but in 1.04 in movie folder there are Heather booty call, Chloe booty call and Lillian outfit file for profile. (y) Only one more TGO 1.05 update to go before SotS begins in three weeks and five day. :)

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
As someone who has been a Supporter of NLT for years now, I can say the last section of this game missed the mark for me big time, and I came here to d/l the mods to get passed the horseshit they implemented forcing you to do the stupid puzzle area to get all the content I paid for. It really pissed me off. They said the puzzle section would always be optional, and now they aren't. It will be even more with the next game sadly, so I guess I will be modding it.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheGenesisOrder-1.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Just to confirm with this game, the incest is only confirmed at the end right? Do the characters even know about it? Or is it just sort of thrown in there last second?

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
It's crazy how god tier NTL media is, he's one of the rare dev I've been following for years who's actually been finishing games instead of ''developing'' a game for years just to milk that Patreon money. Massive props to NTL Media for that.
Is it really just one guy doing all of this or does he have a team?

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes