Spin$hady

Nov 21, 2020
I am stuck at 99% completion and unable to view party scene. The hint when I talk to people is: "Arrows are amazing at pointing where to go". I have unlocked all extras/scenes etc. and still can't get in to progress. Anyone have a solution?

Alternately, would someone be willing to share a save from right before the party? Is there a way to view that again once completed? Thanks!

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Symphony of the serpent. There is trailer
Yeah however there was an interview with the guy that does the walkthroughs on the puzzles and NLT was saying launch was as early as mid-May to as late as mid-June this year so the earliest mark has already past and they're usually good one their release info.

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
Yeah however there was an interview with the guy that does the walkthroughs on the puzzles and NLT was saying launch was as early as mid-May to as late as mid-June this year so the earliest mark has already past and they're usually good one their release info.
to be even more precise, NLT has set the release date for the first chapter as July 2

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
to be even more precise, NLT has set the release date for the first chapter as July 2
Either way less than a month to go so I'm stoked..although it would've been good to have seen one of the main females from one of the previous roles to take on the MC..for example that woman that broke away from the league of thieves or whatever cuz if it wasn't for her loverboy sacrificing himself than well ya it'd be a great spin to the saga however probably would actually even possibly end it as well if that direction were taken.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes