twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Do not drop the "Movies" folder from update 1.04 into the game, after that an error will appear in Booty Call with nude Heather anal scene!

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Do not drop the "Movies" folder from update 1.04 into the game, after that an error will appear in Booty Call with nude Heather anal scene!
Your problem lies elsewhere, because there's nothing wrong with Heather's anal scene in 1.04.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
When doing update you need to do to update ALL folders in game that match folders in update. You cannot just drop videos into movie folder without updating data files and so on. Best to update by extracting all folder in update into game folder and adding and/of overwriting old game files. (y)

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Your problem lies elsewhere, because there's nothing wrong with Heather's anal scene in 1.04.
I never write lies. And instead of snapping, unpack the archive of this update and take a look. There is an incorrectly named video that replaces the correct one when installing the update.

Here is the file

wrong.png

...that replaces this correct file

right.png

Because of this file, I had to find update 0.79, where this scene was, extract it and replace to restore the correctness

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
When doing update you need to do to update ALL folders in game that match folders in update. You cannot just drop videos into movie folder without updating data files and so on. Best to update by extracting all folder in update into game folder and adding and/of overwriting old game files. (y)
Bro, if you don’t understand what I wrote, it’s better not to reply at all) I meant that when installing this update, you do not need to copy the “Movies” folder to the game folder, all other files there are fine

Last edited:

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Bro, if you don’t understand what I wrote, it’s better not to reply at all) I meant that when installing this update, you do not need to copy the “Movies” folder to the game folder, all other files there are fine
My english is not very good I fear. (y)

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
Damn.. finally complete. After Lust Epidemic, Treasures of Nadia, Does this game have a sequel to come ?? or can we expect an entirely different game from NLT in future..

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Damn.. finally complete. After Lust Epidemic, Treasures of Nadia, Does this game have a sequel to come ?? or can we expect an entirely different game from NLT in future..
Look a little bit harder, this place is crawling with the sequel's news. It's called Symphony of the Serpent.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
So... I searched for an answer in this thread but didn't find it: I'm at 70%. I just had the first true threesome with Chloe and Hannah after having Chloe+Carol and Hannah+Heather. All 4 women are at the church, then I go to the barn in the farm and there's Hannah. MC gives her the bow and arrows and suddenly Alia appears as though she were Madalyn! They all talk like they've been playing a different storyline and go on an adventure. At the end, Carol appears dressed differently only to disappear at her own doorstep. And now Hannah and Alia are in the woods. And Hannah is also at the church with Chloe. To top it off, Goatzilla is both inside and outside the barn.

What the hell is going on??
i had this issue myself as well. the version of Hannah and Alia in the forest is their endgame location because the scene that you had with Hannah and Alia was one of the scenes that was supposed to trigger after the main story. the four girls being in the church as well is just where theyre located right now during your main story progress. you can keep doing the main story and the girls will move to their next locations as the game entails but the copy of Hannah and Alia in the forest with gatorzilla will be there for the long haul because thats their endgame location! (youll never do anything more with them there but thats where theyll stay)

Reactions: MiHawkins

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
"The church is quite old. It was built in the 18th century..." :D

The developer or history knows very little or has seen few churches in his life. 18th century is not old, is very new. An example of old: historical treasures in Spain (my country): the Basilica of San Juan de Baños. This temple, founded in the 7th century under the reign of the Visigoth monarch Recesvinto.

Well, the developer may be a North American citizen and it is normal that for him the old thing begins in the 18th century. They are so young... :ROFLMAO:
The game takes place in the USA, so yes, an 18th century church IS very old by USA standards. There's a reason for the old saying "Americans think 100 years is a long time and Europeans think 100 miles is a long way."

Reactions: vemnaroladopai

ChaosDancer

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys a question, i bought the game on steam but i am not sure if this updates are included there. Is there anyway to check?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I never write lies. And instead of snapping, unpack the archive of this update and take a look. There is an incorrectly named video that replaces the correct one when installing the update.

Here is the file

View attachment 3722810

...that replaces this correct file

View attachment 3722813

Because of this file, I had to find update 0.79, where this scene was, extract it and replace to restore the correctness
Instead of saying don't do it, it would have been smarter to post the correction...

I'm posting it for everyone.

Last edited:

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
This game seriously needs hints in the scenes! I am stuck and I do not even know how to describe it.

xortor

May 3, 2018
I can't seem to interact with profiles in the menu screen. e.g. clicking on the girls pictures does nothing, no gallery, profile, or anything. The only thing that works is the left side inventory, e.g. phone, oracle, etc.

They even show as having new info, but can't view them.

1718026630536.png

anyone experienced this or know whats going on?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I can't seem to interact with profiles in the menu screen. e.g. clicking on the girls pictures does nothing, no gallery, profile, or anything. The only thing that works is the left side inventory, e.g. phone, oracle, etc.

They even show as having new info, but can't view them.

View attachment 3723216

anyone experienced this or know whats going on?
Do you have an album in your inventory? Girls' profiles appear there when you find them

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes