gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
If you read this thread... You'd know that there's no information about what's new in 1.04.

From the looks of things, they're just bug fixes.

And a new full save of 1.04 won't give you anything new compared to version 1.00, which still works...
OK,thanks

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Honestly,

I loved "Lust Epidemic." Years ago, when I first played one of the earlier releases, even the original version was uncensored. I didn't like "Treasure of Nadia" or "The Genesis Order."

The main reason why "Lust Epidemic" was awesome was because

1. There were no restrictions on corruption. I think the developers sanitized all the wicked elements (Dungeon, Serum, Oblivious Corruption, etc.) so that they won't be banned from Patreon. This has severely degraded the kink in the story.

2. Lust Epidemic was more rational (for the most part). There was no magic stuff where anything could be made up. It was mostly about the serum and how it obliviously interacts with the subjects.

3. Great story with good characters. It was an interesting premise where characters are stuck in an unforseen circumstance rather than a town where anything would happen. It's just not believable.

4. Not all charecters were whorish. (There was a rationale; it was the chemical serum that was corrupting people, which was believable ) In the newer one, most characters behave irrationally whorishly without any rhyme or reason.

I think because of the Patreon restriction, the devs in "NLT Media" has drained all the fun, wicked corruption elements from the game. Now it is just a boring, unbelievable story, where dry characters having sex scenes.

I would rather prefer a game like "Lust Epidemic," where there is real, unhinged corruption, nefarious schemes, and a more realistic plot and setting (with little or no magic), even at lower quality graphics.

Good settings with more realistic plot with unhinged corruption elements is the king. Just increasing the graphics doesn't cut it for me.
I think maybe too perverted deviant games have much too smaller market for NLT Media to exploit worse than mainstream.

bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
I wish I didn't start with NLT games because now that I 100% them all there isn't a single game out there that comes close. The only other games that have decent animations are subverse, honey select games and some Jackerman games. Everything else is just a slideshow with no sounds and some of the ugliest models ever made. The games that do have anims use stick figure level motion and you might get some audio through a tin can. I've looked everywhere for a game that comes close to the quality of these games and so far nothing.

Reactions: JoeyGucci

Boositman

Dec 10, 2023
Someone want to spoil the ending for Treasure of Nadia for me? I never finished it and don't want to go back and replay it.
Well, If you play it to about 90 percent, there is an OE , u have yourself revived after ducan shot u, thanks to eve, then u face ducan again, but guess what? like a branch of dumb wood, u let him use his gun (again?), then sam take the shot for sofia (as a gigachad), then boom! ducan escape, everyone go home. (the percent of progress left just to complete some screens, secrets, ...)

Reactions: Deversari88
Mar 1, 2023
The Video Enhancement Mod looks great, but it's such a shame that it's on a trash site like Mega, and it's in pieces, it would take me days to download all of them, such a shame

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
I'm the wrong guy with which to be using Call of Duty as an example. I understand it's still a popular game, but to me, that franchise has been stale for over a decade. In any case, it's not my intention to lump NLT in with the makers of CoD. NLT has what a lot of games don't have, which is a combination of an excellent 3D modeller and artist, a good writer, and very good work ethic to boot. I believe it would do them well to branch out a little bit beyond their comfort zone and explore. If it doesn't pan out, they can always go back to what everyone knows they are good at.
How dare this Taqueria make nothing but Mexican food? Why aren't they making Greek food, I want Greek food!

Reactions: Muityek

Slasher

Oct 28, 2017
4. Not all charecters were whorish. (There was a rationale; it was the chemical serum that was corrupting people, which was believable ) In the newer one, most characters behave irrationally whorishly without any rhyme or reason.
They actually do try to explain that. The town in Treasures of Nadia gets its water from the same river that the Main Character of Lust Epidemic accidentally dropped a tank full of love potion into, corrupting the whole town. In Treasures of Nadia some of the characters were experimenting on the love potion to make it airborne, but it escaped their lab and by the time of Genesis order has spread across the country.

Reactions: Indigo247

M0narh

May 20, 2024
The Genesis Order [v1.03] Compressed

Let me know if you have any issues.
Virustotal -

FULL UPDATE ONLY (not compressed)
1.00 ---> 1.01

Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

1.01 ---> 1.02
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

1.02 ---> 1.03
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Optional - NW.js update

Compressed
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only
1.00 ---> 1.01
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

1.01 ---> 1.02
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

1.02 ---> 1.03