rentfreeinmyhead

Nov 14, 2020
Honestly,

I loved "Lust Epidemic." Years ago, when I first played one of the earlier releases, even the original version was uncensored. I didn't like "Treasure of Nadia" or "The Genesis Order."

The main reason why "Lust Epidemic" was awesome was because

1. There were no restrictions on corruption. I think the developers sanitized all the wicked elements (Dungeon, Serum, Oblivious Corruption, etc.) so that they won't be banned from Patreon. This has severely degraded the kink in the story.

2. Lust Epidemic was more rational (for the most part). There was no magic stuff where anything could be made up. It was mostly about the serum and how it obliviously interacts with the subjects.

3. Great story with good characters. It was an interesting premise where characters are stuck in an unforseen circumstance rather than a town where anything would happen. It's just not believable.

4. Not all charecters were whorish. (There was a rationale; it was the chemical serum that was corrupting people, which was believable ) In the newer one, most characters behave irrationally whorishly without any rhyme or reason.

played the first and even finished it but couldnt finish Treasure of Nadia because at some point they throw to many sex scenes at you with not much variation maybe different position but idgaf about if i fucked someone doggy or missionary lol, in the first game story wise it made sense but here its too much, also too much gangbangs which i also didnt like in the 1st game but now in this game everybody fucks with everyone and the MC gets every women anyways which feels like a overkill basically i agree with your points here. I know this sounds weird but this game feels overly sexualized gangbang on gangbang with sex scenes with every constellation of characters like damn sometimes less is more like look at the other top games

Reyarul

Jan 22, 2022
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.1.00):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.1.00):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
Thank you for the walkthrough! this really help me a lot!
also that i relize that the order of walkthrough is now not same with the ingame... i mean like after the dinner at the beggining after go to xxx shop we directly goes to sleep, and at morning we can receive the first salary. in the walkthrough it said after scene xxx shop we can go to talk to someone then go to sleep.

sorry my english not good

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Thank you for the walkthrough! this really help me a lot!
also that i relize that the order of walkthrough is now not same with the ingame... i mean like after the dinner at the beggining after go to xxx shop we directly goes to sleep, and at morning we can receive the first salary. in the walkthrough it said after scene xxx shop we can go to talk to someone then go to sleep.

sorry my english not good
That's because the walkthrough was made between each update. The protagonist would immediately go to sleep in a scripted event after the next update was implemented.

But simply do what the walkthrough says after the mandatory event happens, that's it (meaning, go back to the section you were unable to do for now later).

ozky84

Jan 13, 2023
Btw how to update Linux 1.02 to 1.03, and to 1.04....
Seems updates Windows only...
Is it www folder need to copy?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Btw how to update Linux 1.02 to 1.03, and to 1.04....
Seems updates Windows only...
Is it www folder need to copy?
No one shared the update file for the Linux version.

But don't worry too much about it. The difference between versions 1.0 and beyond in terms of content is zero.

Deversari88

Jun 8, 2024
Well, If you play it to about 90 percent, there is an OE , u have yourself revived after ducan shot u, thanks to eve, then u face ducan again, but guess what? like a branch of dumb wood, u let him use his gun (again?), then sam take the shot for sofia (as a gigachad), then boom! ducan escape, everyone go home. (the percent of progress left just to complete some screens, secrets, ...)
Okay so the pirate queen loves you, what ends up happening with the Nun and her "demon" brother?

Reactions: kk2100

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
So, question, for making the Ant-Killer, is there only two spots where Soap could be? As I've gone to both spots where soap would be according to the walkthrough, and my play through doesn't have soap in either spot. I'm thinking this may be a bug since I grabbed soap from the wrong spot when it was needed the first time, and it doesn't come up in the other spot it's supposed to be in.
I just had this happen too. Is there a fix for this, or do I need to start over?

Tabib

Dec 13, 2020
anybody have the update only file after v1.00
i.e. 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04
please upload the file. i have lost those...............

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes