BigMini

Nov 6, 2018
I can't seem to finish the trash bag quest. The bags doesn't add to inventory so even though I've found 4 bags I can't turn them in!
EDIT: Ok I found them adding in the treaure chest. But I can't turn them in though?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
I can't seem to finish the trash bag quest. The bags doesn't add to inventory so even though I've found 4 bags I can't turn them in!
EDIT: Ok I found them adding in the treaure chest. But I can't turn them in though?
Because you need to interact with the Empty Package / Empty Box (you should have it in your inventory) so you can put those trash bags in. Then speak with the receptionist and then speak with the guy who gave you the quest

Reactions: BigMini

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Put them into an empty box... :rolleyes:

Sep 24, 2020
The Genesis Order [v.29061] [NLT Media]

COMPRESSED PC

SIZE: ~ 967 MB

Links updated with the fix

WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language pack (no revision)

I put together some language packs, which include: Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, French and Russian. Just unzip the file corresponding to your language, copy the "data" folder, and paste the folder in the "www" directory, overwriting the files when prompted. The translation was done by GOOGLE, I didn't proofread, I don't understand my own language well, imagine the others. Some texts were not translated.

File in attachment (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No animated

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Let me ask you a question
Do you have a character introduction page? A brief background explanation or. The relationship with the previous work.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Let me ask you a question
Do you have a character introduction page? A brief background explanation or. The relationship with the previous work.
Who's "you" ? The dev never came in here. And you get info while playing the game(s)

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes