LazyPanda

May 9, 2017

His grandeur melts the ice...
NLT Media improved on many things, but story writing definitely isn't one of them.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm always sad to see any life end up as void as that. :cry: Mocking, poking fun and humiliating innocent others is no way for a grown man to behave. (n) You have my sympathy and best wishes for a brighter future. :) Where there's life there's hope. (y)
You do that, and I appreciate your thoughts. But what you lack is the understanding of why I do that, whereas others like slawa.cap, Dylan741, sixart, Omnikuken, and a few others do.

But do me a favor. Next time, don't judge someone's life as void based on a joke of a sentence, especially when you lack the understanding behind the joke.

And to help you with that, let me tell you something. Your presupposition that the noodles are innocent is so far off the mark that if I were as sad and have a life as void as you thought, I'd call you a noodle.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
You do that, and I appreciate your thoughts. But what you lack is the understanding of why I do that, whereas others like slawa.cap, Dylan741, sixart, Omnikuken, and a few others do.

But do me a favor. Next time, don't judge someone's life as void based on a joke of a sentence, especially when you lack the understanding behind the joke.

And to help you with that, let me tell you something. Your presupposition that the noodles are innocent is so far off the mark that if I were as sad and have a life as void as you thought, I'd call you a noodle.
i see

correct me if i'm wrong but aren't videogames like these basically part of an Escapism of Reality ?
like i dunno, banging some hot chicks all over town with no consequences whatsoever and the main character is a muscular guy that often working out with a Dream Job.
it's almost everyone's Dream come true

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I wish there was a noodle of the week award... :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK:

You'd be very right to do so btw... with or without a life like void :unsure::eek::p
correct me if i'm wrong but aren't videogames like these basically part of an Escapism of Reality ?
So far we're good... but when this turns out that people become a thoughtless droid in real life... I'd say it's not such a good thing :p;) As long as you can distinguish between the two world ( and it's rules ) there is no trouble but when you are so far gone that you can't... is when the " show " starts ;):rolleyes:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i see

like i dunno, banging some hot chicks all over town with no consequences whatsoever and the main character is a muscular guy that often working out with a Dream Job.
it's almost everyone's Dream come true
what does any of that have anything to do with what I wrote about noodles?

3.70 star(s) 212 Votes