Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
Oh? Is there a way to procure this? I don't recall seeing anything like that in the game files. It would certainly save sometime for updates and so on.

I was thinking of buying the game on itch, but I saw it was quite a few versions behind, and did not seem to be updated often... would me buying there, allow said updater, and allow the updates to actually take place?
I beg to differ on the "update frequency" issue. The game is one of the most regularly updated games on this forum. An update every two weeks. The update comes on Monday or at the latest on Tuesday (To f95zone). This is very rare.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I beg to differ on the "update frequency" issue. The game is one of the most regularly updated games on this forum. An update every two weeks. The update comes on Monday or at the latest on Tuesday (To f95zone). This is very rare.
Yes but no. It's 2nd and 15th of each month, day doesn't matter and it's not really 2 weeks

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
1660581354807.png

On itch.io, it seems to be very behind, which is the only reason I did not buy it yet. I'm not talking about the game's actual updates/releases, I've only been playing it for a couple of days, so I don't know how often things gets released per say, all I can see, is that itch seems to be lacking behind by quite a few versions :)

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
I need 3 dumbells, but i only have 2... can someone tell me the possible locations please?
The three dumbbells that have appeared in recent updates were found in the following locations.

* Front lawn of Heather's house.
* Locker in gym locker room.
* Chest in the Triple X shop.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1985794

On itch.io, it seems to be very behind, which is the only reason I did not buy it yet. I'm not talking about the game's actual updates/releases, I've only been playing it for a couple of days, so I don't know how often things gets released per say, all I can see, is that itch seems to be lacking behind by quite a few versions :)
2 weeks between updates.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
View attachment 1985794

itch.io is the official free release version.
With ToN it was updates once a month on the 2nd.
With TGO it is not as often.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
the mayor Kimura
Never mind she's the chief of police AKA Commissioner Kimura :KEK:
Good for you then. A tip, maybe you also need to hack the STR and INT so you can move any object in the future update.
It doesn't matter whether or not you hacked the STD ( ! :ROFLMAO: ) stats since the game won't let you do anything that hasn't been implemented yet... INT can come handy since you can set such ridiculous stats that selling a stone figurine will set you up for 100000 lives :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Hence making an unlimited money hack unnecessary... especially talking about the mods ;) However everyone should do so at their own risk ! :eek:

3.70 star(s) 212 Votes