Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Android save location where?
Already feel dirty having to quote the OP for such a fail post, but here you go, I'll go wash myself in bleach to remove the taint

Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

sailor7475-

Jun 23, 2017
yes, thank you, for the snark.

i read what you posted before i posted my question.

BTW the PDF version on the Google drive is no longer available.

in the web version, yes, there is only one and only one reference to the bronze idol: v21041 says to "make an offering (bronze idol). "

i have thrown all sorts of items into the pot but all i receive is Essence of Something: Medicine, Intelligence, whatever, but no bronze idol. that means to me that the offering i make will result in the bronze idol.

so, either i need the bronze idol as the offering to get something else or i need a hint as to what magical object the pot needs in order to receive the bronze idol rather than more essence (lol).

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021

in the web version, yes, there is only one and only one reference to the bronze idol: v21041 says to "make an offering (bronze idol). "

i have thrown all sorts of items into the pot but all i receive is Essence of Something: Medicine, Intelligence, whatever, but no bronze idol. that means to me that the offering i make will result in the bronze idol.

so, either i need the bronze idol as the offering to get something else or i need a hint as to what magical object the pot needs in order to receive the bronze idol rather than more essence (lol).
If you really can't find it by searching and no one is forthcoming answers, I'll let you in on a little secret, Youtube Let's Plays and walkthroughs. It's not that I am uncharitable, it's because haven't played the game in a long time, so I can't give you the exact answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckd2041

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
can someone please upload screenshots of the dumbbell locations? I only have two..Found one in a gym locker though so think they have moved?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
can someone please upload screenshots of the dumbbell locations? I only have two..Found one in a gym locker though so think they have moved?
If you've been grabbing all the dumbbells, then the most recent one is located inside the Sex Shop. There's a grey chest.
And no, they don't move, unless they grew legs while we weren't watching them (and I hope to god that isn't the case)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

You need to dump the idol into the pot to get the essence. No1 talks about how to get it since it's a basic and random loot spawn like every other thing. Go run around for hours in the forest and you should get 1 (best place is on the left of the "basic" forest, between it and the church). Depending on what essence you want, anything higher than jade will output 1, wood and stone give the other. You also should get at least 1 for the story, since you need it to progress with the pot/stats

3.70 star(s) 212 Votes