Handi

Feb 23, 2018
Please, someone, nowhere to find my saves on the game file. Could you help, I will be gratefull !

asker

Oct 6, 2017
this is really lame game than other ones thay made. dialogues really shallow , there is none graphical update gameplay limited.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
this is really lame game than other ones thay made. dialogues really shallow , there is none graphical update gameplay limited.
And you figured out the 2nd update in a ~50 parter will define the entire game in the ~2+ years it'll take to complete ? Nice

• Angry
Reactions: asker

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
FAQ

Read this before you post your question!

How to read the version number?
E.g.: v04122
04 -> progress in percentage and indication of game development until completion (here 96% left until the game is completed).
12 -> current month of update (December).
2 -> update indicator in current month (1 -> first update (02); 2 -> second update (15) in current month).

44Tom Sorry, now you have to find a new purpose in your life :p
Ha Ha , you are assuming that this will ever get read. The first question that I see "what percent is the game at?" I will be all over it!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ha Ha , you are assuming that this will ever get read. The first question that I see "what percent is the game at?" I will be all over it!
The wincest tag being back in the list is already melting the fabric of reality, don't add unreadable faqs into the mix. Unless you want the univers to bendover assbackward and implode unto itself in the coming days

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The wincest tag being back in the list is already melting the fabric of reality, don't add unreadable faqs into the mix. Unless you want the univers to bendover assbackward and implode unto itself in the coming days
Ooooh I wanna see that !!! :p So 44Tom please proceed... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom
3.70 star(s) 213 Votes