• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Without reading through 70 page sand spoiling it, does this dev not do pregnancy anymore? I tried treasures but the mc was auto pulling out every scene.

Aug 24, 2018
I still can't get rid of that Chloe looks too god damn old, but Carol is fine for me for some reasons
Annnd the treasure digging...that feels kinda dumb...
It would be better if the main way MC earns money is by doing some "detective" work, like the side quests introduced
or even just have some stupid minigames in the police station showing he is doing "detective" stuff to earn cash would be better
I mean the MC in this game is not a treasure hunter like the MC in TON

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nope... that's a dead end ! Constructive criticism must be there so a dev knows the balance where he might have place for improvement... of course this has nothing to do with the " Why can't we fuck mom ??? :mad::p " sorta critics but I'm not gonna waste my time to get into details... whoever get's it get's it... ;):D Noodles are yummy ! :KEK:
I agree on that, but did you see so many constructive critiques here apart of.. This game is S£$$..ty where the incest patch? and so on?
I mean we can discuss a lot about how to improve the game further by suggesting effective ways to improve it, but all I'm reading so far are only complains about the fact that the dev MUST put forced fetish that aren't allowed anymore due to the policy of Patreon, and this is sligthly discouraging, if not boring, since I'm receiving shitons of notifications from this threads ( 90% of regarding the incest patch). :)

• Wow
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You can impregnate two girls in ToN.
Wasn't that 3 ??? :eek: Alia Sophia Jessica ( could be wrong but still I just vaguely remember this :sneaky: )
Brad was the seed bank Henry was... welp whatever :KEK: and this fella here ought to be another seed bank ( by the end of the game ofc )

Reactions: Mr.Hide

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I agree on that, but did you see so many constructive critiques here apart of.. This game is S£$$..ty where the incest patch? and so on?
I mean we can discuss a lot about how to improve the game further by suggesting effective ways to improve it, but all I'm reading so far are only complains about the fact that the dev MUST put forced fetish that aren't allowed anymore due to the policy of Patreon, and this is sligthly discouraging, if not boring, since I'm receiving shitons of notifications from this threads ( 90% of regarding the incest patch). :)
Sure... but as you wrote it yourself it is pointless and as you pointed out AGAIN ! this thread is chuck full of incest freaks so I'd suggest you drop this for the exact reasons you brought up ! If you wanna give your 2 cents worth find NLT directly and lay it on him directly without these folks with this mania... it's a double win really :KEK:

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sure... but as you wrote it yourself it is pointless and as you pointed out AGAIN ! this thread is chuck full of incest freaks so I'd suggest you drop this for the exact reasons you brought up ! If you wanna give your 2 cents worth find NLT directly and lay it on him directly without these folks with this mania... it's a double win really :KEK:
Yeah agreed once again.
Only I will miss your posts and those of few others that are really interesting to read and to answer too.
Sad situation for me at least. :/

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah agreed once again.
Only I will miss your posts and those of few others that are really interesting to read and to answer too.
Sad situation for me at least. :/
I don't really follow... what's stopping you to do that ? :oops:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I don't really follow... what's stopping you to do that ? :oops:
Sorry my bad, if I will unfollow this thread I wouldn't be able to read your posts and those of others that are really interesting, this was what I intended.
So it's a loophole for me, but I think I will continue to follow the thread and ignoring the spam post about the incest freaks, a sacrifice that I will make in order to read the few interesting posts here. :)

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sorry my bad, if I will unfollow this thread I wouldn't be able to read your posts and those of others that are really interesting, this was what I intended.
So it's a loophole for me, but I think I will continue to follow the thread and ignoring the spam post about the incest freaks, a sacrifice that I will make in order to read the few interesting posts here. :)
I'm not sure if this is how it works but you can follow users directly... ( I'm not using it but there are a bunch of fellas that are following me for this or for that reason... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: ) so you can pick those you are interested in and " unwatch " the thread ( I think ! ... dunno if it works that way I'm not creeping on anyone...... YET ! :devilish::BootyTime: ) It's worth a try but there is a risk there that there are other interesting posts that were not selected as for following that you might miss... Choice is yours ! ;)

But to be honest there are not that much things that can be put under a microscope here ( or anywhere else ) maybe it will change in due time... :LOL: For an example take the thread of Being a DIK... that's overboard and this constant overanalyse kills a game ( or the will to follow it threadwise )

Reactions: Dylan741

BADHELLBOYS

Jul 29, 2017
I still can't get rid of that Chloe looks too god damn old, but Carol is fine for me for some reasons
Annnd the treasure digging...that feels kinda dumb...
It would be better if the main way MC earns money is by doing some "detective" work, like the side quests introduced
or even just have some stupid minigames in the police station showing he is doing "detective" stuff to earn cash would be better
I mean the MC in this game is not a treasure hunter like the MC in TON
"No more finding talismans!
Let's go find lost kitty."
That what you means? Because detectives game is not a best kind to go with RPGM man. Not anyone is Eiji Aonuma

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes