matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Is there a patch to help with money? Or does it have to go through a save editor?
-Go to the 'Chanel 4' building, see the couple in front (the two with hearts over their head). Note what color shirt the guy is wearing.

-Go to the 'Strip Center' and enter Dick's Grill. Talk to the guy with a green '!' over his head and tell him the color of the guys shirt.

-Go back to the 'Chanel 4' building. You'll get 500$.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
-Go to the 'Chanel 4' building, see the couple in front (the two with hearts over their head). Note what color shirt the guy is wearing.

-Go to the 'Strip Center' and enter Dick's Grill. Talk to the guy with a green '!' over his head and tell him the color of the guys shirt.

-Go back to the 'Chanel 4' building. You'll get 500$.
Or just play the story and sell your junk to the dude you have to go to ....... Not like any1 ever plays nor reads anything around this place anyway

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and 44Tom

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So the ending message doesn't trigger unless you get everything in the top bar of the menu, apparently. But since the he's reinstituted his stupid "You can only earn so much per update" thing like he did with Nadia in the beginning, the forest will stop spawning artifacts.

So I can't afford the outfit, so the angel keeps telling me I missed a secret.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So the ending message doesn't trigger unless you get everything in the top bar of the menu, apparently. But since the he's reinstituted his stupid "You can only earn so much per update" thing like he did with Nadia in the beginning, the forest will stop spawning artifacts.

So I can't afford the outfit, so the angel keeps telling me I missed a secret.
Dubious not spawning aside, you bigbrained that buying a crap ton of useless meme house items was a better waste of $ than getting the lingerie ? Nice. Have you tried the mini-quest to get the cheating dude beaten and get extra payout ? And I really doubt the forest stops spawning junk, unless you bigbrained (that's 2x now) mad $ or infinite loot, in which case, rofl.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Dubious not spawning aside, you bigbrained that buying a crap ton of useless meme house items was a better waste of $ than getting the lingerie ? Nice. Have you tried the mini-quest to get the cheating dude beaten and get extra payout ? And I really doubt the forest stops spawning junk, unless you bigbrained (that's 2x now) mad $ or infinite loot, in which case, rofl.
I tried various amounts of buying stuff after getting the Hannah Bug. It took two to three outside purchases for her to not run away. I went with the Yard Bushes and the porch flowers. The after that I put the Media Cabinet and the Wallclock up. I had sold the the artifacts and got around 160 for them for what I farmed in the first ep + another 50 for a Figurine that spawned in the forest.

Between buying everything last update and the purchases this time I have about 6 bucks left even after the 500 buck quest. I'm not sure I like or hate the fact the second quest (which was harder due to the item hunting) resulted in a Key instead of the keys being found items. It will help with the Key Finding for sure, since that was a big problem in Nadia, but the NPCs keep spouting out "The smarter you are, the more you can make" but the very first quest after getting an intelligence point had no monetary reward. It just seemed dumb.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I tried various amounts of buying stuff after getting the Hannah Bug. It took two to three outside purchases for her to not run away. I went with the Yard Bushes and the porch flowers. The after that I put the Media Cabinet and the Wallclock up. I had sold the the artifacts and got around 160 for them for what I farmed in the first ep + another 50 for a Figurine that spawned in the forest.

Between buying everything last update and the purchases this time I have about 6 bucks left even after the 500 buck quest. I'm not sure I like or hate the fact the second quest (which was harder due to the item hunting) resulted in a Key instead of the keys being found items. It will help with the Key Finding for sure, since that was a big problem in Nadia, but the NPCs keep spouting out "The smarter you are, the more you can make" but the very first quest after getting an intelligence point had no monetary reward. It just seemed dumb.
Dunno what to tell you, I got the lingerie and the minimum house stuff (less than 100$ each), can still farm some junk and have about 400-500$ left. Unless it hurts you too much, just restart and keep your $. You lose an hour now or cry till the game lets you farm more. Or go the thread way and just hax yourself 100 mil $, which will 99%+ fuck you later on

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Dunno what to tell you, I got the lingerie and the minimum house stuff (less than 100$ each), can still farm some junk and have about 400-500$ left. Unless it hurts you too much, just restart and keep your $. You lose an hour now or cry till the game lets you farm more. Or go the thread way and just hax yourself 100 mil $, which will 99%+ fuck you later on
Hour nothing, hold down the space bar, 10 minutes tops.

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes