Lupercalll

Nov 16, 2018
For all those of u asking for a money cheat, just do this.

Go to upload your file, Ctr+F for the value of your money in game atm. Change it for whatever filthy amount u want and download the file again.

Then just rename and replace it, u r good to go. Enjoy buying forniture i guess xD

Reactions: Ale69 and Max1276

AshuRage

Jan 31, 2020
For all those of u asking for a money cheat, just do this.

Go to upload your file, Ctr+F for the value of your money in game atm. Change it for whatever filthy amount u want and download the file again.

Then just rename and replace it, u r good to go. Enjoy buying forniture i guess xD
Hey whats the name and directory of the save file btw?

Reactions: Ale69 and Max1276

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
But.. NLT is known for incest and has made their name on that content, yet here you guys are… Who’s really trolling here?
Played the game recently ? Come back and point us anywhere you can spot the wincest that's not the shoehorned patch. Hope you find something in the next 2 years, cause you'll be searching for a while

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Played the game recently ? Come back and point us anywhere you can spot the wincest that's not the shoehorned patch. Hope you find something in the next 2 years, cause you'll be searching for a while
For a while ? For all eternity ! :KEK: Shoehorned patch... :ROFLMAO: very good !

kil81301

Aug 23, 2018
It's not an issue. It's a information pop-up window which tells you that TGO use an outdated NW.js profile compare to the version stored on your computer by another game which use a newer version of NW.js.
But is there anyway i can remove this? kinda annoying to see this

samys

Jun 3, 2020
The Genesis Order [v0.04122] [NLT Media] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 962 MB
Compressed Win Size:274 MB
- - - - WORKUPLOAD -
PS: Look for sixart for Gdrive link, it in his signature.

Original Mac Size: 1.07 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 411 MB
- - - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Linux Size: 971 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 284 MB
- - - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Win Update Size: 251 MB
Compressed Win Update Size:94.2 MB
- - WORKUPLOAD

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
thanks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
you know what NLT stands for right ;)
No Limits Taboo

so is there enough winchest content to download it for the first time or should you wait ?
Once upon a time... there were a guy named NLT who made comics mostly about incest, MMF-groupsex and sometimes even bestiality. Over the years he departed from comics and started doing his own video games. His games still featured incest but no longer MMF-gangbangs and bestiality. His games shifted over to harem content. Another few years later NLT abandoned his core kink: incest.

Now we have TGO which no longer - or until now - not feature incest or hint any incestuous relationship between MC and other characters.

Heather was introduced as someone who could have been MC's mother, but a few lines later she tries to hookup MC with her daughter.

The current incest patch is a fan-patch with modified dialogues made by user Pervy Sensei and doesn't simply swaps Heather to Mom.

As you can see it is not the first time that NLT abandons certain kinks to secure his income.

In other words: Current NLT is no longer "No Limits Taboo". He literally became "limited to harem without incest".
Harems from previous games won't clash with this one or future ones, if any.. hope that was made clear from the get go :p
He cockblocks us with "our" alter ego. :LOL:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Once upon a time... there were a guy named NLT who made comics mostly about incest, MMF-groupsex and sometimes even bestiality. Over the years a departed from comics and started doing his own video games. His games still featured incest but no longer MMF-gangbangs and bestiality. His games shifted over to harem content. Another few years later NLT abandoned his core kink: incest.

Now we have TGO which no longer - or until now - not feature incest or hint any incestuous relationship between MC and other characters.

Heather was introduced as someone who could have been MC's mother, but a few lines later she tries to hookup MC with her daughter.

The current incest patch is a fan-patch with modified dialogues made by user Pervy Sensei and doesn't simply swaps Heather to Mom.

As you can see it is not the first time that NLT abandons certain kinks to secure his income.

In other words: Current NLT is no longer "No Limits Taboo". He literally became "limited to harem without incest".

He cockblocks us with "our" alter ego. :LOL:
Another bold claim any1 will ever read that and conclude TGO has plenty of wincest, whatever you wrote. Also, the patch is made by NLT which 100% makes it legit and obviously he didn't veer off his NLT name .....

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
There is NO INCEST in The Genesis Order BY DESIGN. For example: Hannah is trying to get the MC to date and have sex with Chloe, apparently with the approval of her mother Heather, which would be ridiculous to do publicly if they were brother and sister and Heather was William's biological mother. (Unless all of the characters are certifiably nuts enough to be jailed or committed to an asylum for the criminally insane.) Now, after completing the last update go to Rays' farm, walk into the house, and see what Carol has to say, something no mature and longstanding friend of Heather, Chloe and William could ever possibly have said without revulsion and horror if Chloe was truly William's sister and Heather their biological mother, stop craving for imaginary incest crap which doesn't exist, and enjoy The Genesis Order as designed to be played by its developers. :D

Screenshot from 2021-12-17 08-10-32.png

Carol Ray encouraging William to commit incest? I don't think so!

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
There is NO INCEST in The Genesis Order BY DESIGN. For example: Hannah is trying to get the MC to date and have sex with Chloe, apparently with the approval of her mother Heather, which would be ridiculous to do publicly if they were brother and sister and Heather was William's biological mother. (Unless all of the characters are certifiably insane enough to be jailed or committed to an asylum for the criminally insane.) Now, after completing the last update go to Rays' farm, walk into the house, and see what Carol has to say, something no mature and longstanding friend of Heather, Chloe and William could ever possibly have said without revulsion and horror if Chloe was truly William's sister and Heather their biological mother, then stop craving for imaginary incest crap which doesn't exist and enjoy The Genesis Order as designed to be played by its developers. :D

View attachment 1549211

Carol Ray encouraging William to commit incest? I don't think so!
well if you've played LE and TON you know how far the families went with that haha

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
well if you've played LE and TON you know how far the families went with that haha
In my unpatched games Valerie was Brad's auntie through marriage, not by blood, Kaley was Henry's friend from childhood onward and Janet was Kayley's mother who had a relationship with Idaho Johnson, although not a married one obviously because her surname in the game was Davis. (Maybe she remarried after his death or started using her maiden name possibly.) No mention was ever made as per Henry's biological mother, as far as I can remember, certainly not that Janet was his biological mother or anything like it.

No incest in my game which I play as it came without alteration.

I guess its a case of "to the pure all things are pure" or maybe more like "to incest fans every relationship is potentially incestuous"? Who knows? Who cares? I don't give a fig to be honest but am weary of hearing the whimperings of incest fanatics begging for such content to their fantasies and because there is no explicit or implicit incest featured in The Genesis Order, I am able to enjoy it to the full which for me is the only thing that matters of course. :ROFLMAO: I'm 100% happy for people to wallow in whatever muck these choose but draw the line if/when they insist on trying to drag innocent bystanders into the manure with them . :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes