Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018
I really love the game animations and curvy characters, but somehow it starts to feel that i is getting more of a puzzle game. Sex related things are getting too silly and boring, something like, wow.. let's fuck, it is so fun! Without bigger passion, blackmail, cheating, ntr, cuckold, etc... These series need something new, more modern. Enough of ancient mysteries :)
All they need is to add exotic stuff like in the comics

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

We've had a lot of discussions about many of the ladies in Symphony of the Serpent, but now it's time to shift focus. Meet Ethan! This is the initial design for the MC of SotS. Existing somewhere between Henry and William in terms of size, Ethan is a bit more on the agile side of athleticism, and boy does he have some skills to go along with that frame. No spoilers, but something is special about Ethan. What do you think of the design? Have your voice be heard and chime in on ! and give your feedback. We've already made many changes to the ladies based on feedback and soon we'll be posting some finalized designs. Many of the characters are still top secret though. You'll be getting more glimpses of them in the trailer.

The Genesis Order releases a new chapter this Wednesday which will feature a naughty mommy, a product testing, and a team up with Henry to uncover a secret. Along with this sexy story will come a new KS page, several new puzzles, and a very funny XXX shop video!

Thank you for all the support and have a great week!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
WOW ! Fuckface got upgraded to doucheface :ROFLMAO: Yet this model also seems to me a step backwards instead of improvement :rolleyes::unsure:
Removing the incest destroy the very febric of what's made NLT
By the time you registered it was a done deal... just shows how very up to date you really are :LOL:

Reactions: TheGhost13579
Apr 19, 2023
The inclusion of Lilith in SotS makes me wonder if maybe the Garden of Eden will have something to do with the story. Lilith once lived in the Garden of Eden with Adam as his wife. The story is set in the foreign land of Osira, which looks arid and desert-like, and Amanda Bancroft said that they were "Waiting for her" to do something. (How did Bancroft originally meet Lilith and know/discover who she was?) Legend has it that Eden was located in the Middle East, possibly Africa, and what we've seen of Osira so far does look like such a desert landscape. As far as Ethan goes to me he looks a bit like Henry's older brother or half-brother. (Goodness knows how many children Idaho Johnson might have fathered internationally.) Could the MCs from ToN and SotS be related? Even weirder could Ethan be Henry reincarnated back into the real world? Makes me and maybe others to wonder.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: hrhr

kinkai

Dec 21, 2021
Weekly Report!

We've had a lot of discussions about many of the ladies in Symphony of the Serpent, but now it's time to shift focus. Meet Ethan! This is the initial design for the MC of SotS. Existing somewhere between Henry and William in terms of size, Ethan is a bit more on the agile side of athleticism, and boy does he have some skills to go along with that frame. No spoilers, but something is special about Ethan. What do you think of the design? Have your voice be heard and chime in on ! and give your feedback. We've already made many changes to the ladies based on feedback and soon we'll be posting some finalized designs. Many of the characters are still top secret though. You'll be getting more glimpses of them in the trailer.

The Genesis Order releases a new chapter this Wednesday which will feature a naughty mommy, a product testing, and a team up with Henry to uncover a secret. Along with this sexy story will come a new KS page, several new puzzles, and a very funny XXX shop video!

Thank you for all the support and have a great week!
LOL why does he look so old and badass? I like the main character to look younger, like Henry

Reactions: BanthaPooDoo

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
WOW ! Fuckface got upgraded to doucheface :ROFLMAO: Yet this model also seems to me a step backwards instead of improvement :rolleyes::unsure:

By the time you registered it was a done deal... just shows how very up to date you really are :LOL:
Most idiotic looking character from NLT ever.
They really outdo themselves.

Reactions: BanthaPooDoo

replicant222

Feb 28, 2021
I am very unhappy with the new "cumshot game". I thought it was going to be like the former ones where it's a full on facial. Sure you can shoot on the girls face along with the rest of their body but it's annoying. In the former games you could click a button and he'd automatically shoot the max vitamins you supplied however now you have to click like 20 times which is bs. Also now the jizz is watery, small and crappy looking. As the new games came out, the jizz looked better and better. I don't understand why the cumshot game took a clear step backwards.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I am very unhappy with the new "cumshot game". I thought it was going to be like the former ones where it's a full on facial. Sure you can shoot on the girls face along with the rest of their body but it's annoying. In the former games you could click a button and he'd automatically shoot the max vitamins you supplied however now you have to click like 20 times which is bs. Also now the jizz is watery, small and crappy looking. As the new games came out, the jizz looked better and better. I don't understand why the cumshot game took a clear step backwards.
The jizz inspector has arrived

homor

Oct 22, 2023
just quick guestion...is incest patch worth it? like doest it make sence when u play or my brain will melt...

btw i tought that NLT making only incest related shits :unsure:

Reactions: Valentine Hashmi

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
just quick guestion...is incest patch worth it? like doest it make sence when u play or my brain will melt...
]It's not that bad, but no. it's probably not worth it.

btw i tought that NLT making only incest related shits :unsure:
Used to be so, but Patreon has clamped down pretty hard on that, and he doesn't want to lose that income stream. Well, without it, there's probably no games at all.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
]It's not that bad, but no. it's probably not worth it.

Used to be so, but Patreon has clamped down pretty hard on that, and he doesn't want to lose that income stream. Well, without it, there's probably no games at all.
sad...i know that game will be good cause it is NLT behind, but without incest it will not be best ...

idk why they just not made some kind of patch.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Really cannot wait to see that COMPLETED tag near the RPGM tag! I know that technically, the story of the game is over but I want to see that tag before I even touch this game!

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes