Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey, I seem to be having issues with my save files. I recently tried to use my past save files from the same version of the game but the game does not seem to recognize them. I can find the save files on my computer but when I open the game it won't let me click on continue to access them. It only let's me start a new game. This just started happening. Any suggestions?
Did you let your grandma run loose around your PC ? She might have stumbled unto the hidden folder and deleted that 1 and only file

akcy22

Jul 20, 2018
Hey, does anyone know if all chests (on available locations of current version) can be already opened? I have 1 locked and can't find a key to it, NPC don't give hints about it anymore, though they mention something located on the top of firefighters station (if I remember correctly)

Tears1412

Jul 11, 2019
Hey, does anyone know if all chests (on available locations of current version) can be already opened? I have 1 locked and can't find a key to it, NPC don't give hints about it anymore, though they mention something located on the top of firefighters station (if I remember correctly)
You got a key from a guy in front of shop?

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Nope the file is still there the game just doesn't want to recognize it
Hi There:

Here are my saves for the last several versions, Not sure which save No is for the version V23, but you can work it out from the percentages when loading.

Just on a side note I always found it amusing that people asked for copies of TGO game saves due to PC/laptop failures. I did not think it was possible to have so many people have a computer failure, until it happened to me 2 weeks ago and lost my laptop HDD and thus my saves. Luckily, I backed up an earlier version of the game inclusive of saves and was able to get back up to date by re-starting from version 19.

BTW the attached saves are all legit, none have been modified.

Anyway, I hope these help.

Cheers.

Reactions: Zagi4

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yo don't leave me out of this business... I want shares too ! :p Preferably Tesla or Bitcoin :whistle::KEK:

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
That being said, the completion percentage can be slightly misleading, because I remember Treasure of Nadia having several updates near the end where the percentage of the previous release was retroactively lowered. E.g. one update brought you to 96%, and the next one releases as 97%, but if you ported your save file, it would show up as 95%, so that you can still go up 2% while playing through the new content (1% for the story, 1% for the kamasutra page).

So The Genesis Order is currently around 25% complete.
So only 25%? So we got a new update recently? I only got 10% plus missing some secrets.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
I like this main character, he certainly looks a lot better than the skinny ones in the previous games.

But just like the previous ones, he has the personality of a wet sponge, I hope that can be fixed in the next game

3.70 star(s) 214 Votes