budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
Anybody know of a good game/VM with a character similar to Madalyn that i can play while waiting for the next update?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Anybody know of a good game/VM with a character similar to Madalyn that i can play while waiting for the next update?
I mean she's a default Daz3D model with a few tweaks and you really can't wait less than 3 days ? Good luck having to wait that long for any other game in here

Reactions: budgierless

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
I mean she's a default Daz3D model with a few tweaks and you really can't wait less than 3 days ? Good luck having to wait that long for any other game in here
Haha I like that reply, you so mean dude, and hey it's mot like i cant multitask lol

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
Try imaginarium... and a good handler :KEK:
Thanks, I already know about that one, but it maybe my mistake for not being more clear with what im asing, i'm after a similar mindset and personality traits and not so much about looking the same like in imaginarium.

RedYoloCup

Nov 5, 2018
Where is the save file for this game? I have it installed on a shared dropbox folder but it only saves on the device I play on..

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
so the oracle is telling me i have to dig up a metal treassure to put in a empty box but how and were do i find that metal treassure ?

3.70 star(s) 214 Votes