Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Let's try basic math : 14k dudes at 3$ each makes it 42k/month. 14k dudes at 31$ each makes it 434k/month. So anything between those. Educated guess took 3 secs and grade school math power. Quite tough for this place indeed
Don't forget that Patreon would take its pound of flesh too so the figures will come in somewhat lower that your basic math, but this is a great starting point for a ballpark estimate.

Does anybody know what percentage does Patreon take?

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Pssst! In tomorrow's update,,,, right.... well.... do you think like... that maybe... you know... the MC will get to fuck his mom?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Don't forget that Patreon would take its pound of flesh too so the figures will come in somewhat lower that your basic math, but this is a great starting point for a ballpark estimate.

Does anybody know what percentage does Patreon take?
5% to 12% plus, I believe, 2.5% conversion fee for foreign currency.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Yeah... Google believes so too ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: only 2.9% + 0.30 for over 3 bucks... but pssst ! ;)
Not according to the horse's mouth. ;)

NLT Media probably pay at least 8% of their income to Patreon for their services by the look of things. :eek:

Last edited:

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
I've got to say. The quality of NLT Media's games seem to be improving. There's more voice acting and animation now. I think I'm going to hold off playing more of this game until it gets to v0.90. It'll be a long wait but it will be worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: javuo

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Best answer ever! :LOL:

Jokes apart I'm always amazed how these guys continue to post always the same question without even bothering to read the first page about the releases and the changelog, the last update was 13 (thirteen!!) days ago, at least give time to the dev to do something..... Jeeez! :rolleyes:

Reactions: markl1717
3.70 star(s) 217 Votes