hendera

Jul 5, 2021
i left an old book on the second story of the church. Maybe i'll pick it up on sunday.

where is this secret???

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Same. For me, she's kinda like Carol, but worse. She's also kinda like Janet, but worse. Carol >> Heather. Janet >>>>>>> Heather.
Carol is any day better than Heather, it's no comparison.. I personally cannot wait for Andrea, Melissa & more Nellie content, Erica is always welcome :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Justdance123

Jun 16, 2019
Will this eventually have incest in the final update? I feel like I've read somewhere here that it would but im not 100% on that.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Will this eventually have incest in the final update? I feel like I've read somewhere here that it would but im not 100% on that.
There were people making an unofficial incest patch, but I heard it was dropped. NLT will not be releasing a patch, as far as I'm aware.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Carol is any day better than Heather, it's no comparison.. I personally cannot wait for Andrea, Melissa & more Nellie content, Erica is always welcome :D
Agreed on Carol she's way better than Heather atm, let's hope NLT will improve her because she's too bland in comparison.
Erica is always welcome!:love:

P.S. I want the secretary as a LI, that scene was awesome she's a wild girl!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
so can you have more than 3 intelligence atm or not? also what is minimum pay to guard? 500 is lowest or it can get lower/free?
Asking cuz I have 2 old books + essence of intelligence and I dont know if it is possible to get 3rd book to increase inteligence

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Agreed on Carol she's way better than Heather atm, let's hope NLT will improve her because she's too bland in comparison.
Erica is always welcome!:love:

P.S. I want the secretary as a LI, that scene was awesome she's a wild girl!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
the secretary jumped and killed herself in the quest :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741
3.70 star(s) 218 Votes