Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Weekly Report

A new treasure hunter is in training in the next chapter of The Genesis Order! Can you help her find a hidden Casula tomb? Explore more of the forest and the cave and see how much loot you can find! In this next chapter, find a new Kamasutra page, solve several new puzzles, craft an angelic pinup and make it nude, watch a sexy redhead from the past in the XXX shop and have a sexy romp worthy of the Casula kings! But that's not all! You'll also get a sneak peak into the sex-attic and the jukebox is now fully functional allowing you to play lots of tunes from the game and some new ones too. Time to turn on the "epic" soundtrack and do some booty calls!

Coming in September will also be the reveal of the new game's title and logo as well as sneak previews of all the new character designs for the next game. You won't want to miss it!

Thank you every for the support and have a fantastic week!
claire is red-head girl from the past

Aug 3, 2023
So just played through the main game and I have to say the end part felt kinda rushed and a bit confusing or well at least like it went a lot different then where I thought it would go.
You can select slowest walking speed, I'm sure if after a few months you finally reach the end, you won't say it felt kinda rushed

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
You can select slowest walking speed, I'm sure if after a few months you finally reach the end, you won't say it felt kinda rushed
Haha yeah extending the gameplay by like 1000x for no reason at all will really make the game feel long and hey I'm didn't mean the game felt short or anything I believe it took me like 14 hours even with a walkthrough to finish the main game. The last part however came a bit out of nowhere, in my opinion, and felt a little rushed to give an ending with a lot of it having to do with how the direction of the game seemed to switch towards the ending which made it feel rushed.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Any time you don't have the answer to a question, feel free to post that as I'm sure we all find that helpful to know .....

He sort of did. He said between 1% and 2% per update.

Each update takes 2 weeks to develop.

There is 15% left to complete the game.

So between 8 and 15 updates is a good estimate, in weeks that would be 16 to 30 weeks, or 4 to 7.5 months.

So between December 2023 and April 2024.

Of course we are not the developer, we can only extrapolate based on previous production, the developer could of course speed up or even slow down.

But safe to say that it won't be finished and released for sale anytime soon (unless they do it as early access) - I think 6 months is safe working expectation.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes